The "Write your forum name with your elbows" thread :D

Lol what a random but entertaining idea....

I'm hjya\nmhC

well i got the capital C right! :D

ewan

YAY! The trick is to do it with the very tip of your elbow :D

e3wasnmj << To show I'm not a complete spoilsport ;)

Last edited:
marcel. this is easy

======
(I used backspace alot in the above sentence......also with my elbow :D)

mrguybvbvyt -- Left
mrgtubby -- Right

My middle name is Thomas, obviously my right elbow remembered :D

cab b nikn bv bikj v

Bloody hell, it nearly said Nikon in the middle of that :puke:

,ksl\aXCK

:razz::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Maybe we should send these text strings out into space, so the 'little green men' (sorry, persons), can fully understand our culture, rather than sending out the words of shakespeare and the music of the Beatles... :wacky:

Last edited:
Maybe we should send these text strings out into space, so the 'little green men' (sorry, persons), can fully understand our culture, rather than sending out the words of shakespear and the music of the Beatles... :wacky:

Well, I don't know about you guys, but my misserable so'n'so detector just blew up.

I actually can't since I need the shift down for my ^ symbol. I can't get the shift down without also getting the ctrl down so when I 'press' 6 in firefox the ctrl + 6 makes it jump to the 6th tab I have open! :(

ok

right elbow

visduaslisetyyhjeworldf

left elbow

visualiusethewoirelkdse

I was laughing like a loon trying to type it :LOL: What if the boss had walked in on me? :D:D

Is this single elbow or double typing?

Spose I should have stipulated this at the start. You can type it however you like; left, right, both... just as long as it's the elbows that do the talking! :D

JKo

:LOL:

I would like to see a type it with your nose thread too :LOL:

susane

thumbsup4kk.gif
go me!!

Yes... I know...no capital S, I didn't think I could do it so didn't bother to capitalize it.

You lot must have some seriously chunky elbows. (apart from Betty :)) :LOL:

Back