Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Last edited:
Important notice ... no its not a joke , there will be announcements made later but as a general heads up ..
TP is going for an upgrade and as such we will be off line from Approx 21:00 hours
tomorrow 18 / 12 / 19 for approx 16 hours,
Sorry Guys and Gals, go talk to the Other half ...

Important notice ... no its not a joke , there will be announcements made later but as a general heads up ..
TP is going for an upgrade and as such we will be off line from Approx 21:00 hours

Thanks for the heads up Chris (y)

What..... Talk to people?????? Are you serious?
Thanks for the heads up

I know its only Weds guys.
But as some of you have already seen TP will be off line from 21.00 hours tonight. for about 16 hours.
So "just in case" it goes a little tits up...
Have an early present ..... should you wish to open it today (y)

As this weeks theme spans the 25th, it only right that the theme should be a little Christmassy

Last edited:
full

(y)

I made a little bet with myself, as to who would be the first.
Seems I won an all expenses paid holiday to the Bahama's (y)

Mid to late 1990s would be a good time for me....I had a few Bob in the bank back then!!:p

Unauthorised '@GarethB-ing ' is punishable by a ban don't you know....oh...nevermind!!:p:D

I think we will all be banned at 21.00 hours for up to 16 hours :D
On a good note when the site is back up and running EVERYONE might of seen the light and switched to Fuji :LOL:

That`s why they call us The Chuckle Brothers :giggle:
You know what I'm looking forward to shortly,? the 16 hours peace and quiet :p

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
And I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
Talk Photography I shall miss :LOL:

You know what I'm looking forward to shortly,? the 16 hours peace and quiet :p

OK Dave (@Dave70D ), so we've got about an hour an a half to cause as much havoc as possible!!:LOL:
We'll give 'em something to fix!!:LOL::LOL:
Then they'll be sorry!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

OK Dave (@Dave70D ), so we've got about an hour an a half to cause as much havoc as possible!!:LOL:
We'll give 'em something to fix!!:LOL::LOL:
Then they'll be sorry!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Think it might be best to make sure @Cobra will have lovely thoughts of both of us still being here :ROFLMAO:

:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:@Cobra will really miss us both:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::cobra::wave:

I'm sure he will, and....
full

Here's something to remember me by...as he said "...in case it all goes tits up!"

:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:

'Made ya look, made ya stare...made ya lose yer underwear!'

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back