Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

A quick question, for the current technique (which I'd forgotten about) how long is a long exposure??
Generally accepted as long enough to get some movement, in an image, milky water / car light trails / star trails / a night shot without the use of floodlights etc.

I would think anything over 1s would qualify...……….Don't know the 'official' answer!

Ok cheers. Can next weeks theme be 'night' ?
As already announced last Thursday, this coming week's theme is "snapper choice" so its what ever *you* want it to be (y)

It will be so easy to do a shoehorn for the last 52 :D:p
Oh you have no idea what the theme is yet, and TBH I doubt there will be much shoe horning required (y)
:LOL:

Think I may go for a colour pop - or in the words of the aficionada - selective colouring! Can't wait to see another jazz shot - they have been so rare this year that it is always a delight when one creeps in!

Think I may go for a colour pop - or in the words of the aficionada - selective colouring! Can't wait to see another jazz shot - they have been so rare this year that it is always a delight when one creeps in!

I think most 52ers will be surprised with my all new jazzy shot tomorrow, even @Cobra :D

I will have a guess and say.... Snappers Choice :p
Pretty close for a change Dave (y)

So it WILL be a surprise to everyone then,
I'm talking about the theme @ #52 a lot of people will hate the theme, and there will be no shoe horning required from you (y)

Pretty close for a change Dave (y)

I'm talking about the theme @ #52 a lot of people will hate the theme, and there will be no shoe horning required from you (y)

Free week tomorrow... Rain must of got in my head today and slowed me down.

We could have the last 52 theme too, just for ME :D(y):cobra:

Spread sheet up to date - If I've missed anything, let @minx know ;)

I'll start preparing the 2020 one in the next week or so, so if anyone from 2019 wants to change their colour scheme on the spreed sheet, let me know (give me the foreground and background hex values).

I`d like a change of colour Please, maybe Black BG and Red text (y)

When does the current technique run out?

When does the current technique run out?
Week 52 theme.
But as before, tomorrow is "snappers choice" so the ideal time to get the last one in, I would have thought (y)

Back