Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Ben,

Just been looking at the web page and noticed a slight spelling mistake on the front page. It's in the news section where you talk about the Virgin contract.

Hope you don't mind but thought that you'd like to have an early opportunity to change it ;-)

well spotted I think that would that be the word supplying without the y ;) :puke: ;)

Easily done and I feel like a tit pointing it out but as it's his business web site I thought it would be prudent to raise it.

Ordered this at 23:11pm Tuesday, has dispatch email 9:25am next morning, it was delivered 15:15pm today and is lovely. Thanks Ben

DSC_04311.jpg

Same here, ordered midnight Tuesday, got a despatch email Wednesday am, arrived Thursday in Scotland at 12.30, superb quality as usual, superb service and superb communication, cheers Ben. (Kenny kmp, Scotland)

Just received my first print ever from TradeCanvasPrint and got to hand it to them... Great result and awesome service... Another customer who will be coming back for repeat business.

photo by raj-rexgold, on Flickr

This 30"x20" canvas has taken the pride of place in my Office and have a lot more to print.. just need the world economy to improve or Ben to start giving 50% discount to TP members:LOL:!!!

Raj

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just a quick reminder to all Talk Photography Forum members that you can have 10% Discount on all your orders by using the code TPF10 when checking out.

I've talked to a fair few members over the last couple of weeks who weren't aware of the code....

Thanks Ben

Received my canvas this morning, and very happy with the quality - looks great!

Thanks to Ben and TradeCanvasPrint for the excellent service, Highly recommend them.

Holly

Hi All,

Next Friday we will be putting a one off special offer on Facebook, we've got 10 canvases size 20" x 14" normal price is around £30 + P&P and we'll be offering them on a first come first serve basis for £20 + P&P.

The canvas is our normal grade, the bars our from our old stock..... still very good but we do not use them anymore.... so it's a bit of a clear out of old stock on our part.

We only ask that you follow us on Facebook (link below)
www.facebook.com/Tradecanvas
to qualify for the 'Offer' canvases as I said it will be first come first serve and I will give all forum members the 'heads up' before the offer goes live.

Thanks Ben

Hi All,

Next Friday we will be putting a one off special offer on Facebook, <snip>

Is that today (the next friday after your post) or next week? Got an image I'd like to print as a test, as I've a huge panorama that I'm considering getting printed and I've never had a print done

I've just ordered two 36x12" pano in canvas for my my living room as I'm in the process of decorating.
Looking forward to receiving them (y)

Is that today (the next friday after your post) or next week? Got an image I'd like to print as a test, as I've a huge panorama that I'm considering getting printed and I've never had a print done

Hi,

The Offer is going live in around 10 mins, to qualify just 'Like' our FB page.

We only have 10 canvases available at size 20" x 14" once there gone thats it.
The price offer price is £20 + £7.95 postage (Next Day Courier Shipping)

Simply message us through Facebook, we'll then message back confirming purchase and with ordering instructions. (You must order through our FB page)

Thanks Ben

Hello all.
I have never had a canvas done before, so as a test I have a square 2367 px X 2367 px image which I want canvassed to around 15" square.
Could some-one advise how I do it please?, ie do I convert to jpeg @ 300dpi, what color profile, and also which options to choose on the edges?
Sorry for the raft of stupid questions, but I have a few customers who are asking about canvasses, and as I say, it's new to me !!
Thanks in advance,
Gary.

Hi,

The Offer is going live in around 10 mins, to qualify just 'Like' our FB page.

We only have 10 canvases available at size 20" x 14" once there gone thats it.
The price offer price is £20 + £7.95 postage (Next Day Courier Shipping)

Simply message us through Facebook, we'll then message back confirming purchase and with ordering instructions. (You must order through our FB page)

Thanks Ben

OH crap, I was waiting till Friday. missed it. :crying:

Hello all.
I have never had a canvas done before, so as a test I have a square 2367 px X 2367 px image which I want canvassed to around 15" square.
Could some-one advise how I do it please?, ie do I convert to jpeg @ 300dpi, what color profile, and also which options to choose on the edges?
Sorry for the raft of stupid questions, but I have a few customers who are asking about canvasses, and as I say, it's new to me !!
Thanks in advance,
Gary.

Hi Gary,

Send us me an email on benfecci@tradecanvasprint.co.uk and I'll be happy to help you out, pass on info etc.

Thanks Ben

Received my two canvas panos today.
Delighted with them, and showed them off at work where everyone was impressed.
Big thanks to Tradecanvasprint.

Are you able to PM me a price list?
I have previously used an alternative supplier but these look fantastic. :thumb:

Is the money right though? ;)

Just got my first canvas delivered !
Uploaded Wed PM, after talking to Ben via email to help me through sizing, resolution etc.
Delivered this morning, and I am very impressed, not only with the final product, but with the service and delivery too.
Brilliant service, and brilliant product.
Thanks again Ben.

Thanks I will send email with my details. I got 2 more canvasses back yesterday and while they are good and nicely folded they are white bordered to the sides which kind of sucks

Thanks I will send email with my details. I got 2 more canvasses back yesterday and while they are good and nicely folded they are white bordered to the sides which kind of sucks

Hi Andy,

Great will keep a look out for your email.... just to confirm for all those reading this thread, Andy isn't on about our canvases in his comments!! :)

Thanks Ben

Just got my first canvas delivered !
Uploaded Wed PM, after talking to Ben via email to help me through sizing, resolution etc.
Delivered this morning, and I am very impressed, not only with the final product, but with the service and delivery too.
Brilliant service, and brilliant product.
Thanks again Ben.

Hi Gary,

Great to hear your brilliant feedback and pleased your happy with the product, packaging and service. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Thanks Ben

Hi Andy,

Great will keep a look out for your email.... just to confirm for all those reading this thread, Andy isn't on about our canvases in his comments!! :)

Thanks Ben

Yes Sorry, to clarify I am looking at changing to Ben's canvasses as they are better quality that those I currently get.

Hi All,

We've decided we're going to do a little competition (Just for TPF members!!).... it'll be for 2 people to win a free 30" x 20" canvas. All we're asking is that you Like us on facebook.

www.facebook.com/tradecanvas

List your name in this thread and we'll enter all the TPF members into the draw..... the only thing to mention is the competition will be drawn once we reach 400 likes.... and on November 24/25 th.....but we must reach 400 likes or more for this to go a head (This is when Facebook unlocks some neat page features that we'd like to use) so you help us by liking the page and we'll enter you into the draw for the free canvases.

If you already like us on FB just add your name to the thread and you'll also be entered.

Thanks Ben

KennyMcKaigPhotography :) fbook.liked your page as kenny mckaig, please add.me into the competition, thanks

Last edited:
Nice one. Liked some time ago - Julian Winstanley

Like & Drew Buckley (y)

__

And I'll go so far to say Ben's are the best canvas prints I've used in my business, best bit is they're local. Keep up the good work matey (y)

drew

Back