Tram Light Trails

Brilliant Dave, really am looking forward to next weekends meet its going to be a lot of fun :D

Cheers Matt Im sure youll have a fab time hope the weather stays dry for you (y)

Awesome photography again Dave !

Thanks again Vince for your extremely kind comments on this and my other threads (y)

Both great shots, but the first has the edge IMO. Good job Dave (y)

Thanks matt I have another closer shot where you can see the Madame Tussauds Sign, in the gap between the trails which is what I was going for I will post it tomoz (y)

Just Dave said:
Thanks matt I have another closer shot where you can see the Madame Tussauds Sign, in the gap between the trails which is what I was going for I will post it tomoz (y)

Look forward to it , :)

Lovely shots Dave. Prefer the first out of the two. The only thing I am not so keen on in #1 is the first really bright street light. It draws my eye away from the trails.

Lovely shots Dave. Prefer the first out of the two. The only thing I am not so keen on in #1 is the first really bright street light. It draws my eye away from the trails.

Thanks Kyle

B3nko(Adam) and possibly rattyman(Phil) you have met them at the Dunham Massey meet,

Ive decided Im not going to the meet now as I still dont feel well :( Have a fab time look forward to your pics

Just Dave said:
Thanks Kyle

Ive decided Im not going to the meet now as I still dont feel well :( Have a fab time look forward to your pics

Shame Dave , get better soon man :)

Love #1 also. Love how you can still see the other colour lights in the background.

Love these shots - really must try it myself one day...

That first one especially with the tower in the frame is special, I have not tried my hand at light trails as of yet this just spurs me on even more, great photography Dave!
Regards
Kevin.

That first one especially with the tower in the frame is special, I have not tried my hand at light trails as of yet this just spurs me on even more, great photography Dave!
Regards
Kevin.

Thanks very much Kevin, NOOOOO dont try it, dont want showing up :D

#2 a corker for me love the stars in the light and colour of trails, and tram in focus

Thanks Walter (y)

I'm afraid the stationary tram in the second shot ruins the end result for me.

By sharp contrast, the trails, the tower in the distance and the ability to see the signs etc on the other side of the road through the trails makes for a superb image....very well done!

I'm afraid the stationary tram in the second shot ruins the end result for me.

By sharp contrast, the trails, the tower in the distance and the ability to see the signs etc on the other side of the road through the trails makes for a superb image....very well done!

Thanks Asha, agree the first is the beter shot, thats what I was going for so you can read the Madame Tussauds :)

I just hope I can manage something the same.

Im sure you will (y)

Nice images Dave- 10-20mm???

Shame Blackpools so far - would love to come up and meet a few fellow TP'ers

Have met Mattd85 already - Oh well another time perhaps :shrug:

Les (y)

Back