VERO, Yet another social media app

Still takes time to load up initial start and search still seems a little bit clunky!

Yu
Did Ello ever take off? Wasn't their initial sign up MO that you had to be invited by an existing member?

Yup, after more than a year in the doldrums. There's quite a lot going on now, although it's art in all forms suitable for online use rather than just photography. There's also a bit of an international community among some of the photographers. AFAIK you can now join freely, but if not & you want to, pm me with an email address & I'll send an invite.

I didn't know ello was still a thing. As for Vero, the issues aren't just bugs, they are features that just dont work, it doesn't even start most times. I can't even view my own posts. I'll stick with it for now.

Username is Mark Boadey. I'll add you guy, if it'll let me.

I see you can also share from the android flickr app to vero too.

Followed a fe of you that I could find, the app kept closing on me. I assume my name will come up as Michael Johnson, I have an avatar of a mickey mouse atm.

Thanks good to know, will check that out!

Got signed up - am running an Android emulator on my PC which is working quite well so can access my scanned shots. I'm there as David M Bloor and am following Ash and Dave70D so far - but the search is not that easy to use.

David. Which emulator are you using and what OS?

Regards

David

I've decided to give it a go also, on there as Jelster

Last edited:
I take it you still had to sign up initially with an Android smartphone?
You need to get a confirmation code sent to a phone that can receive an SMS text message. That does not need to be a smart phone. Some landline numbers can get text messages as voice but not had one of those for years.

I signed up a couple of days ago as Dominic Rodgers. I've put a couple of photos up as a test.

Back