Violet's "Word Association" 365

and finally...

254.jpg

255.jpg

256.jpg

I enjoyed doing all of these 3. they were quite refreshing, and I love the brightness!

Vi x

okay, so we have a NINE DAY gap. :crying: :-\ Because of my broken SD card. I don't know what to do about it. I will learn from now on that I need to upload the pics every day, so then at least I only loose one, which can be retaken on the day. I did take the originals, so I'm hoping it's not too much against the rules to just replace if I can't get them back?

then these from yesterday and today.
264.jpg

265.jpg

Vi x

Some more supber shots... Not sure why but 255 just grabs my attention the most!

Under 100 days for you now!? :) Nearly there!

Yeps! 99 now! Whipee!!!! I remember thinking 100 in that I had done so many! :|! haha

I tell you all something, i am SO happy today. this afternoon a friend of mine had a go at trying to retrieve the photos from my broken SD card, and he's DONE IT!! I don't know how,m and I don't care how, but I will have them tomorrow and wil say the biggest ruddy thank you that is worldly possible! My gap shall be filled with original photos! YAY!

Anyway, getting over the elation XD. I think Ziggy has made her way to becoming familiar to those who are following...
266.jpg

Vi x

I have pics to fill in gaps!!! And they are the originals =) So happy.

THIS IS 257 - 263!!!!
my unfriendly face..
257.jpg

opposite of unfriendly...
258.jpg

My two closest friend's at college helped me out..
259.jpg

Hi!
260.jpg

In Shrewsbury Town Centre (where my college is)
261.jpg

next post...

A smile is an expression, and this expression is "like getting blood from a stone"
262.jpg

Oh, and an idiom is an expression... aha! Peice of cake ;)
263.jpg

GAP FILLED!

and for today's.... I don't want to ever fiddle about with bits of paper this small again, NIGHTMARE. And the printer put funny purple lines over the front, so hard to edit them blue XD
268.jpg

wahey! I feel so much better!

Vi x

Took this in my Chemistry lesson today, was my LAST EVER lesson!! If you could call it a lesson XD

269.jpg

yesterdays... hampered by the train window somewhat :-\ explanation being that I really want to get a good sunset this year. I tried with not much luck last year, just can't find a good location!
272.jpg

Today's... another self portrait... there are too many!
273.jpg

Vi x

gotta avoid danger, no?
274.jpg

I think you've all gone to sleep lol!

Safety in numbers, say 2 groups of my guineas!
275.jpg

And of course to go with safety...
276.jpg

Vi x

wow, some fab shots.. ziggy.. what can I say?.. far to cute for words.. except what a perfect poser :)

liking your SP's.. especially love is blind, smile and paranoid..

science, love the lighting, colours and wood texture

glad you got your images back off the card..

Thanks Michelle, it's lovely to hear some comments. Don't get an awful lot from various places. Suppose it is difficult to keep up with, especially if you're doing your own projects!! I hardly ever manage to catch up with a lot that I'd like to follow!!

Okay today, did this because I think it's amazing how far down my list I have come!! I decided to start actually planning ahead with the words for this just at the start of may, and here we are in june!! hopefully this makes sense...
277.jpg

I'm gonna start updating in 3's :)

281.jpg

I don't really like this one. It's all wrong for me.
282.jpg

283.jpg

Vi x

2/3 are good for me this time. It's annoying me that most of these shots are just necessity rather than stuff I'd like to try, though I'm so out of ideas I'd like to try, it's actually good I have some set themes to work to, else I'd be lost. I'm never happy!!!!

284.jpg

285.jpg

286.jpg

okay, i know, gap of 5!

I have my exam on Friday!!
287.jpg

born a couple of hours before the pic.
288.jpg

Got the old macro out again. Much better results in the sun.
289.jpg

anyone get the photos relevance?
290.jpg

annnddd finally today, 3 ages of guinea pig. the baby is from the same litter as the ones in "new"
291.jpg

just wandering, are these pics looking okay levels wise? They look alright on my monitor, just checking?
:) x

Last edited:
they all look fine to me :)

love those guinea pigs.. how photogenic they are..

great SP's too.. fab expressions on emotion :D

huge update cause I was away all last week and only just managed to catch myself up.

okay, no descriptions cause there are sooooo many!!

295.jpg

296.jpg

297.jpg

298.jpg

299.jpg

300.jpg

301.jpg

302.jpg

303.jpg

304.jpg

305.jpg

306.jpg

Blunt, Water, Apple and Apple peel are my favorites! Lovely Job! Some really good looking shots there! Sorry haven';t been checking as often as I would like! Yes it is difficult esp when you are doing your own 365! But you are doign really really well. Love the shots of your Guinea Pigs! very cute!

keep it up!

Roo

Thanks Roo :) No trouble with the checking, I definitely know where you're coming from!!! I don't think I have commented elsewhere for a few months...

YELLOW!!!! Oh yeah, the 27, well, I follow it because it follows me, best pals are me and 27 ;)
310.jpg

317.jpg

318.jpg

319.jpg

members of the orchestra ;)
320.jpg

321.jpg

322.jpg

323.jpg

324.jpg

to be fair, I love what I've managed to do with this shot :)
325.jpg

and finally...
326.jpg

I did finish this :) very proud of myself. Sorry I didn't keep updating.

will make up for it now...
327.jpg

328.jpg

329.jpg

330.jpg

331.jpg

332.jpg

last 3!!

363.jpg

364.jpg

365.jpg

thanks to all who followed.

Vi x

Well done on finishing! How did you do the ghost one!?

Interesting one to end on! But Well done....I know it is difficult to keep going without a bit of motivation! Well Done!

Roo

I saw this thread for the first time today and absolutely loved it. Also I have to say that the difference in standard from the first page to the last is immense.

Well done.

Edit: maybe not so many Guinea Pigs next time :LOL:

Last edited:
Well done on finishing! How did you do the ghost one!?

Interesting one to end on! But Well done....I know it is difficult to keep going without a bit of motivation! Well Done!

Roo

Thank you Roo. The ghost one was a long exposure, about 30 secs I think. Stayed still for 15 of them, the ran up the stairs for it to finish :)

The last one is that because I wanted to make it cyclic, the first and last words link :)

AB22 Easy Tiger said:
maybe not so many Guinea Pigs next time :LOL:
thanks... what's wrong with the guinea pigs? :thinking:

xx

Back