WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Turns out Plusnet don't support shortcodes so I can't do charity text donations via them. What a joke of a mobile provider!

Pointing Percy at the Porcelain, in the zoo loo, I heard footsteps behind and to the side, of me.
I don't really know why I turned sideways, but I did, just to see a woman scurrying out of one of the "stalls"

TBH I doesn't bother me, but its not as though the female loo's were packed .... I did check.
WAMT? it seems the same courtesy is not extended to men in that situation....

Well, if you use the urinals in the ladies', what do you expect? :p

It's the same thing, I'd of been up a £100 at least, had two acca's today which both let me down with one game. Also had a couple of small bets with Chelsea over 3.5 goals as well

It's the same thing, I'd of been up a £100 at least, had two acca's today which both let me down with one game. Also had a couple of small bets with Chelsea over 3.5 goals as well
It's not the same thing. Chelsea not scoring lost you £100.
It only cost you the amount that you placed on your bet. ;)

All in all I am £30 down today, but that's the risk. However I am responsible when betting and have learnt to walk away and not chase my losses

This is an escalating annoyance that began on Tuesday but has peaked today! Bloody car! There has been a very annoying squeak from the rear end for a while, which on Tuesday I narrowed down to the rear trailing arm front bush, duly ordered. Can't press a new one in at home so popped to the garage to book it in to be done. On the way home it decided that an inner CV joint was going to die. Annoying vibration but by today it's undrivable - if that kind of vibration happened on a 747 people would be screaming or praying! To top it all I arrived home tonight to the wonderful smell of of smouldering clutch. So a lovely expensive month of car repairs, oh and it's MOT and insurance are also due in a fortnight. Great.

Not today but earlier in the week.

I was chatting to someone I hadn't seen for quite a while and told him I was marrying soon and a little about my fiancé who as it happens has a foreign sounding name as she's Asian. The someone I hadn't seen for a while then went on a little racist rant. That was very annoying.

I was chatting to someone I hadn't seen for quite a while and told him I was marrying soon and a little about my fiancé who as it happens has a foreign sounding name as she's Asian. The someone I hadn't seen for a while then went on a little racist rant. That was very annoying.

Ignore them next time you see them, some people just aren't worth knowing.
Congratulations BTW

Reactions: BBR
This is an escalating annoyance that began on Tuesday but has peaked today! Bloody car! There has been a very annoying squeak from the rear end for a while, which on Tuesday I narrowed down to the rear trailing arm front bush, duly ordered. Can't press a new one in at home so popped to the garage to book it in to be done. On the way home it decided that an inner CV joint was going to die. Annoying vibration but by today it's undrivable - if that kind of vibration happened on a 747 people would be screaming or praying! To top it all I arrived home tonight to the wonderful smell of of smouldering clutch. So a lovely expensive month of car repairs, oh and it's MOT and insurance are also due in a fortnight. Great.
The Bush could easily have been wound in with a nut bolt washers and a couple of spanners.

Sounds like your friend wanted to marry you.

He seemed to be angling for an invite but given his comments I don't see how he could imagine I'd invite him.

Definately sounds like you shouldn't be inviting him, imagine what he'd be like after few drinks. Small minded people like that really get on my nerves. Oh and congratulations to you both

Another numpty nicking the weights off the smith machine I'm using in the gym. Not only did he remove the two plates he wanted, he also removed two others and put them on a plate rack. I called out to him from all of 4 foot away and even waved at him to attract his attention as he had headphones on but he just carried on and walked off with the plates. I'm sure he must have noticed me replace them with other plates which were right next to him on the smith machine storage pegs, but he still never batted an eyelid or said a word.

In town today taking photos of the squirrels in the Pavilion gardens, when some bloke comes and stands in front of me and shouts Photographer or Terrorist. Asked him to move and he would not, so I very politely said, I am a photographer, but I have mental health issues so I will only say this once more, please move and leave me alone. So he then sat down, and the way I got him to move was, I said ok if you want me to take your phicture I will, but as your so big let me put my wide angle on, he then cleared off :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

when some bloke comes and stands in front of me and shouts Photographer or Terrorist.
TWATT!

I very politely said, I am a photographer, but I have mental health issues so I will only say this once more, please move....
....Or I will draw my Glock .45 :D

Folks whining about Cadbury using the term "egg hunt", and omitting the word Easter.

"Easter" back on the NT Website today [emoji849]

Road works. In particular a set that back traffic up into some long term works and have a 5 minute lights cycle each way. Queues were at least 1/2 mile in all directions at 10:30 - the pantheon only knows what it was like at rush hour! Thank the aforementioned pantheon that it's school holidays or it would have been even worse.

! Thank the aforementioned pantheon that it's school holidays or it would have been even worse.

Which is why many works are carried out during non term time. :)

They bring one of the Ford GT race cars into work today and they won't let me take it round the test track. Can't imagine why not. :(
At least I got to spend my lunch break out in the warm sunshine watching pit stop demonstrations and having a good look over the car too. Life's not all bad

Folks whining about Cadbury using the term "egg hunt", and omitting the word Easter.
I think its an affront to our Christian way of life, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone got crucified over it TBH :( ...

Yeah I know, go straight to hell, do no not pass go, do not collect £200 :D

We could have a whip round for the missing £200!

Back