WAMT....what annoyed me today!

It's a joke.
But the point is, the wall of white, where last week was nothing, is quite dramatic. And nature gets away with it!
Pesky nature!! :)

Went for a hair cut today, nothing special, just a 2 all over

However the young lady who cut my hair stunk to high heaven, I don't think she had washed in weeks :puke::puke:

At least a #2 buzzcut all over only takes a couple of minutes.

Road accidents. What is it with people? Second time in 4 days. First time I was very late getting where I was going, this time it was turn round and go back home. At least I wasn't helping at the scene this time. My sympathies go to all the completely innocent people caught up in them.

Southbound M6 moving very smoothly all lanes at or above the speed limit,
UNTIL, Northbound, M6 police road block, while some "Guys" were measuring the road or something.
Brake lights Galore, and down to a crawl for the next mile or so.
I bet that caused a nice tail back as well :rolleyes:

Southbound M6 moving very smoothly all lanes at or above the speed limit,
UNTIL, Northbound, M6 police road block, while some "Guys" were measuring the road or something.
Brake lights Galore, and down to a crawl for the next mile or so.
I bet that caused a nice tail back as well :rolleyes:
Fairly sure I read someone tried to drive the wrong way down the M6 because they had gone down the wrong slip road and would have been driving away from where they wanted to go.

Fairly sure I read someone tried to drive the wrong way down the M6 because they had gone down the wrong slip road and would have been driving away from where they wanted to go.
It wouldn't surprise me, not that I looked that hard, there didn't appear to be debris on the road just a couple of guys in Hi-Viz kneeling down.
Unless of course the car had been hit by a steam roller and they were pealing it off the tarmac?

It wouldn't surprise me, not that I looked that hard, there didn't appear to be debris on the road just a couple of guys in Hi-Viz kneeling down.
Unless of course the car had been hit by a steam roller and they were pealing it off the tarmac?
Probably a different incident.

Don't normally post in this section but I'm sick too death seeing people cruising down the motorway with their feet up on the dash board, even more so when crawling in traffic jams on sunny days [emoji35]

Don't normally post in this section but I'm sick too death seeing people cruising down the motorway with their feet up on the dash board, even more so when crawling in traffic jams on sunny days [emoji35]
It's even better if it's the female passenger, wearing a skirt and you are driving a high vehicle :D

WAMT? I was following one of those superior German cars up the M1 this morning,
Without thought or consideration to his fellow drivers, of the same marque, he used all three lanes as appropriate, and to compound this reckless action, he also, without so much a by-your-leave, was turning on, and off, a yellow flashing light as he did so! What is the world coming to?

Last edited:
WAMT? I was following one of those superior German cars up the M1 this morning,
Without thought or consideration to his fellow drivers, of the same marque, he used all three lanes as appropriate, and to compound this reckless action, he also, without so much a by-your-leave, was turning on, and off, a yellow flashing light as he did so! What is the world coming to?
He'd probably just discovered it, wondered what it was for and whilst playing with it, not paid attention and wandered out of his lane.

He'd probably just discovered it, wondered what it was for and whilst playing with it, not paid attention and wandered out of his lane.
Hmmmm fair point well presented :)

If my theory is correct it was an Audi driver?
Close, it begins with "B" ends in "W" and has an "M" in it also :D

Again people to whom personal hygiene is none existent :puke:

And persons who wear skin tight clothes that really should not be wearing them :puke:

And persons who wear skin tight clothes that really should not be wearing them :puke:
Ah the season of the "camel toe" has arrived in your part of the world?
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't accompanied by the Rhino's arse the other side :D

Actually not today but approx 10 days ago.

My 5D3 has been very good about not showing and exhibiting sensor dust but I noticed having used it for some f11 and smaller aperture images there are some dust bunnies for the first time in years!

So it needs I hope a simple clean but I need to be 100% dextrous with both hands to do it which for a little while longer I am not :(

PS Also missing out on any photo opportunities in the nicer weather we are enjoying....................c'est la vie.

I must remember not to walk around my home with nothing on my feet, this way I would avoid stubbed toes :(

Also I think I will put tissues in my bedroom to stop the necessity to get up half asleep to wonder into the lounge to get one, thus also avoiding stubbed toes

...... can I add an upturned 3 pin plug too ..... :exit:

You too ?
Especially when you step off a stool onto one and it goes straight through the ball of your foot which you don't realise till
someone points out the blood trail on the kitchen floor :(

Could be worse, my mates dog likes to leave a nice squishy present on the carpet, my mates wife doesn't seem to find the funny side of it when she's walking around barefoot. :)

Back