WCMUT....what cheered me up today

Christmas bonus :D

While most is going into the wedding pot, there is going to be an upgrade from Sigma 150-500 to 150-600 :)

Won £30 on Saturday's lottery. As we've only bought four or five tickets this year that actually represents a profit! :naughty:

Love it..that’s brilliant...:LOL: and my wife is in stitches too. Thanks for posting it..just what we need this cold,wet dark evening and all this election coverage.

Bought a trailcam last week, something is eating the fat balls I put on a trellis planter but never see any birds and suspected it might be rats/mice
Set it up a couple of days ago and it's the local sparrow s that are eating them :D
The local fox comes through at about 3am, stops and poses looking at the camera :D
for an urban fox he is rather stunning

Bought a trailcam last week, something is eating the fat balls I put on a trellis planter but never see any birds and suspected it might be rats/mice
Set it up a couple of days ago and it's the local sparrow s that are eating them :D
The local fox comes through at about 3am, stops and poses looking at the camera :D
I hope you will be apologising to the mice and rats for blaming them. ;)

I hope you will be apologising to the mice and rats for blaming them. ;)

What as well as providing them with food o_O:p
As long as they stay out side it doesn't really worry me, just good to know what it is :D

I have been suffering from Hallux valgus deformity, hereditary condition, for a number of years. Past few months’ pain has worsened and has started to affect my mobility.

Visited the doctor to ask for a hospital referral, to which he agreed, this was on the Monday. Amazingly, by Thursday I received a letter from the hospital confirming an appointment mid-January 2020.

NHS not completely broken!

letter from the hospital confirming an appointment mid-January 2020. NHS not completely broken!
How long's the wait for the operation? Around here, it's almost a year from being seen to having a knee operation. And it's three months just to be seen.

How long's the wait for the operation? Around here, it's almost a year from being seen to having a knee operation. And it's three months just to be seen.

I will be attending the consultation but will not, if offered, be able to have the operation. From what the GP told me I would be on crutches for 6-8 weeks following the operation which, for me, is not possible. I live in a small village in Hampshire with no bus service. I also have my own company, if I do not work I do not get paid.

Prepare yourself for spending a lot of time watching the videos. Checking up on what has passed by is very addictive.

Dave

Prepare yourself for spending a lot of time watching the videos. Checking up on what has passed by is very addictive.

Dave
I agree, even when faced with 350 x 30 second video recordings to watch after leaving the camera out for a week. :)

:oops: :$:D I can see that happening here, fascinating to see what happens

I'm not! (I checked my birth certificate against my parents' marriage one to check!) Mind you, at their silver wedding anniversary party, I replied "26" to anyone who asked "How old are you now?" :angelic:

I agree, even when faced with 350 x 30 second video recordings to watch after leaving the camera out for a week. :)

Know what you mean. I was in NW Scotland last week and used a trail camera to watch the visits by pine martens and badger that came to eat the peanut I put out.

On two days there were over 100 videos from the previous nights of mice dashing out grabbing a peanut and running away. I had to watch them all just in case a local cat, a pine marten or an owl came along.

Dave

Booking this deal.

oOVxx1r.png

Heavy rain. Saves me having to go out and jet wash the car.

Finding a parking space within 100 yards of Mrs Nod's studio without having to drive round the block several times. Meant she could come to Sainsbury's with me rather than being dropped off to do the studio change over and mat pick-up and being picked up after me doing the shopping.

Finishing my christmas shopping for this year

jump.gifdance.gif

What's all the excitement? there are still 9 days left (y)

Never been sorted this early before, and got things to do, places to go for the rest of the time :p

Never mind, I'm sure you'll grow out of it soon!

Well more what amused me.
After all the problems I have had with plusnet everything has been running smoothly with EE
Well until this morning, it went down, came back briefly and then went off again as well as the phone
EE did some test and were getting strange result so raised an appointment with Openreach.
Home phone rang and it was an Openreach engineer, seems he was working on the line as there
was still a fault report from plusnet, even though it was supposed to be sorted last Friday
He did say there had a been a fault showing but all was fine now
So everyone waiting for Openreach to solve problems, blame me, it seems I have had
all the local engineers working on my line. just don't tell @Cobra he'll get jealous :p
On the plus side he did say that they are hopefully installing new fibre ports soon,
but atm I happy with speed I have,

Getting the bike home about a minute before it started raining.

First seasonal lunch.

Late night shopping (y)

Hardly anyone there, well that, with the exception of the old woman who always manages to ram into you,
The two young women that block the aisle "OMG! I've not seen you in ages .... :eek:
And the Large woman and equally large child, ( who remembers Bruce from Matilda? well that was him or at least his twin ;) ) both wandering around stuffing cakes!

But still on the plus side, straight to a check out, cost less than I thought and got "change" from my loyalty vouchers.
All in all a better shopping experience than usual (y)

Back