WCMUT....what cheered me up today

If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand! (I'll just say burned wood...)

_84721395_endscorecard.png

As I said, 60!!! The 274 with wickets to spare just makes the day even better!!!

I reckon England should try to get Extras up to 60, just to rub it in...

I'll just say burned wood...
I guess that's what happens when you stand too close to the open fire after and "exciting" shower (y)

Went out for an 80 mile trip and there were more miles left in the tank when I got back than when I'd left...these fuel averaging thingies are brilliant ;)

Until you get stuck in traffic and the range starts dropping...

My nephew doing his set at Ambar nightclub in Perth. Any my wife being there. I wish I was there as well to show the youngsters my moves.

View attachment 43387

Finding a farm nearby that was actually licensed to sell unpasturised, unprocessed milk (y)
and not charging the earth for it.
So long since I had any I'd forgotten how much better it tastes.
Mind you it comes with a health warning :rolleyes:

Raw milk's really not my cup of tea (pardon the pun)....too creamy for everyday use.
I've never understood the rabid opposition to it shown by the FSA though.

I grew up on it, friend's Dad owned a local farm and we used to drink it from the tanks after milking, plus
he would let me take some home.
It has a distinct earthy taste missing from the processed stuff, not really that much creamier unless you use that watery semi skimmed stuff

Raw milk's really not my cup of tea (pardon the pun)....too creamy for everyday use.
I've never understood the rabid opposition to it shown by the FSA though.
I used to love it, not anymore though. Like others I grew up in a farm community and it was lovely.

I used to love it, not anymore though. Like others I grew up in a farm community and it was lovely.

I did too. North Derbyshire.....Those were the days.
Now, butter made with raw milk.....preferably farm churned and spread thick on hot toast.....drool.

I did too. North Derbyshire.....Those were the days.
Now, butter made with raw milk.....preferably farm churned and spread thick on hot toast.....drool.
And what about 'karnemelk' I think you call it buttermilk in English....I love that too, although when younger I had to sprinkle some sugar into it :)

Give it another 20 years and "they" will probably be telling us that it's good for us! ;)
Indeed, a bit like liver and preganancy, its good, its not, its good, its not, its good, its not...Probably will be declared good again soon ;)

And what about 'karnemelk' I think you call it buttermilk in English....I love that too, although when younger I had to sprinkle some sugar into it :)

Buttermilk makes for the BEST pancakes :)

WCMUT: during the time the train broke down, was rebooted and got going, I was able to start sqlserver, clear the database, add debug code to my agents, recompile the lot, test it and got it working. Brilliant. Shame there is no drinks trolley I deserve a beer :)

WCMUT: during the time the train broke down, was rebooted and got going, I was able to start sqlserver, clear the database, add debug code to my agents, recompile the lot, test it and got it working. Brilliant. Shame there is no drinks trolley I deserve a beer :)
If you'd been the train driver and got the train rebooted, you'd probably have got the beer. ;)

Wcmut - how the bells of my cooking timers went of within a second of each other. Great timing!

Fast food Monday by JP
View attachment 43565

Actually getting my old phone to talk to my new one and transferring everything for me painlessly :D
Modern technology is great when it works (y)

Back