WCMUT....what cheered me up today

Finally having a working hob and oven and enough of a kitchen to be able to make real food not just microwave something in a plastic tray.
May I suggest a Halogen Oven? I love mine - easy to clean and very flexible

Too late. Already now got twin electric fan oven with mahoosive gas hob :)
I speed read that as a Mahoosive gob, and wondered why your oven had an extra large door :D

I may need an extra large front door if I cook all the things I fancy cooking in it!
LOL time to catch up with some serious cooking ? :D

LOL time to catch up with some serious cooking ? :D

Definitely. 2 weeks of ready meals and I'm dying for a full roast and pudding and probably cake for later :) Having an oven grill that can melt cheese rather than warm it slightly will also be a great novelty.

Definitely. 2 weeks of ready meals and I'm dying for a full roast and pudding and probably cake for later :) .
What time shall I arrive? :D

Unfortunately it isn't....it doesn't magically just change things or one day be a bit slower to start up than the next day....It's not human....
The four computers I have to use at work will strongly disagree with you apart from the not human part.

That's probably what the computers say about their operators. ;)

The four computers I have to use at work will strongly disagree with you apart from the not human part.
Lol keyword being magically ;) (y)

Wcmut I've have an Indian starter, Followed by texmex ribs and spicy chicken wings, followed by aromatic crispy duck, then a spaghetti bolognese, finished by a selection of mini deserts. Damn I'm full and my belly is confused. Got to love the za za bazaar restaurant. :)

Wcmut I've have an Indian starter, Followed by texmex ribs and spicy chicken wings, followed by aromatic crispy duck, then a spaghetti bolognese, finished by a selection of mini deserts. Damn I'm full and my belly is confused. Got to love the za za bazaar restaurant. :)

I had a Ruby on Saturday night (pub quiz Christmas p*** up dinner). It's the first time in ages that I've had one and not made it myself, sometimes with my home-grown chillies, sometimes with superhots that I've bought. It's amazing how my tolerance has built up since I last ate a curry out - I had the "naga" curry on Saturday (cue gasps from the waiting staff) and didn't produce a single bead of head-sweat throughout. In fact, it was really quite mild. :)

Last edited:
I'm chuffed today as I've just tracked my son's flight taking off from Brisbane on his way home for Christmas:banana:

Gotta love flight tracker (and vessel tracker for that matter) :)

You deserve to be sick after that concoction :p

WCMUT: My own little web-server box on which I host a few domains....It's a good little thing that I got second hand at the time.....

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 14.12.46.png

Maybe I should offer it as a service and host a few more :)

The front panel on my LIan-Li computer case broke and I could not find the parts anywhere to enable me to fix it.

I then sent a speculative email direct to Lian-Li to see if they could help, I received a quick response to my email asking for pictures of the damage which I duly sent

I have just had another reply from them saying they are going to send the parts to me, free of charge, so I can fix my case :)

Two deliveries of post. First was a box from Amazon, containing 6 big boxes of Lindor chocolate balls (FWIW, they're the same price [£5/box] in Sainsbury's ATM.) and the second included a smaller package from Balb0wa.

Tesco's deserted Christmas food shopping done (y)

Only 6 working days left of christmas pressure, jeez people don't half spend on the internet, need a bigger van to fit all the parcels in :rolleyes:

Reached my interim weigh loss target 8 days early

Two deliveries of post. First was a box from Amazon, containing 6 big boxes of Lindor chocolate balls (FWIW, they're the same price [£5/box] in Sainsbury's ATM.) and the second included a smaller package from Balb0wa.

Awww you got me some lindor balls...how sweet you are :D

Seeing the WCMUT back at the top of the list :)

Plans coming together! Mrs Nod needed some tables moving from a village hall to her business and we thought it might take 3 or more loads - did it in 2; JUST fitted in the car! Such a shame that that meant I was in town at lunchtime so go lunch out of the deal. While we were eating, she got a text telling her that her free standing banner was ready for picking up so she walked the few hundred yards to where it had been produced via the banks, paying in for her and paying bills for me. I drove over slowly (about 1 1/2 miles drive to get 1/4 mile as the bird walks!) and only had to wait for a couple of minutes. So, several jobs done/errands run in much less time than we feared!

1.5kg of lamb shoulder and 4 thick lamb chops via the woman who owns the livery yard Mrs fabs' horse resides at for £10.
Are you sure it is lamb? Sounds like the horse meat scandal all over again :p

Wcmut. Only just discovered a new feature in iOS. I was looking for a phone number and to my annoyance the person wasn't entered in my address book. However then the build in search enriched the returns with content from my emails and if identified the name, email and phone number entities. Extracted them and allowed me to dial then straight away.

Brilliant stuff, nice and focussed on usability. That's why I like my iPhone.

I saw a BMW driver indicate. He seems to be making progress - maybe next time her will indicate before he brakes and starts the turn.

Back