What a poser.!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
This wont be to everyones tastes but I thought I would share. While on a walk I asked my daughter for a pose and this is what she gave me... :LOL:

I personally love the angles that her knee and elbow make.

Strike a pose...!!
strike_a_pose.jpg

Regards MD(y)

nice pic, lovely depth of field, was that a 50mm? I can't get my 10 yo niece to pose at all, my 5 yo niece is a different story though she's a little diva.

nice pic, lovely depth of field, was that a 50mm? I can't get my 10 yo niece to pose at all, my 5 yo niece is a different story though she's a little diva.

No this was with the 85mm . She can be a real diva this one when she wants to be..!!! :LOL:

Thanks MD(y)

Lovely photo their Dave :)

Still in love with my lens too :D Can't keep it off the camera which may or may not present an issue at a wedding this weekend :s

Lovely photo their Dave :)

Still in love with my lens too :D Can't keep it off the camera which may or may not present an issue at a wedding this weekend :s

:LOL: Enjoy mate I used mine at a wedding a few weeks back (y) Worked very well...

How do you find yours ? I cannot belive the sharpness of mine :nuts:

" Have a look in my gallery the image of my wife last one uploaded down load it and zoom in on photoshop...!!!!!:nuts: Crazy sharpness imho...!!!

I never thought I had an issue with sharpness on any of my L lenses at all. But now I've used this I think every other L series lens I have is soft :( Annoying but true!

But ye it's fantastic, people say it's slow to focus but in reality it's not stopped me from getting the shot yet. Maybe if capturing that exact moment in another direction to where my camera is pointed but meh I can live with that.

:) Well worth the £1k I paid for it :D

Great image Dave (y)
though I can't help feeling that she was extracting just a little urine :D

Nice pic Dave, DOF instantly draws attention to her and the bokeh adds to the image (y)

Steve

A very nice Pic - I agree a great DOF you have got there (y)

I'd never get my daughter to pose like this any more either !!!

I cannot take credit for the dof teh 85mm 1.2 is awesome..!!!

I never thought I had an issue with sharpness on any of my L lenses at all. But now I've used this I think every other L series lens I have is soft :( Annoying but true!

But ye it's fantastic, people say it's slow to focus but in reality it's not stopped me from getting the shot yet. Maybe if capturing that exact moment in another direction to where my camera is pointed but meh I can live with that.

:) Well worth the £1k I paid for it :D

(y) +1 to that matey I cannot belive the quality.!
MD(y)

Great image Dave (y)
though I can't help feeling that she was extracting just a little urine :D

No buddy a pure innocent pose from my little princess

cracking pic Dave! I love the pose.

Cheers matey but all i did was poit the camera and push the shutter..!!!!!

Nice pic Dave, DOF instantly draws attention to her and the bokeh adds to the image (y)

Steve

Cheers again matey but dof is due to the awesome lens not me..!!!!

Regards MD(y)

i like the cheeky diva pose and the P&P to black and white is great.

Genuine question - is the blur all lens blur or is there some pp bluring going on?

she is pin sharp, then its immediate blur and then pin sharp.......... that looks a bit odd to me. Just my tuppence, and not something a non-tog would probably notice.

i like the cheeky diva pose and the P&P to black and white is great.

Genuine question - is the blur all lens blur or is there some pp bluring going on?

she is pin sharp, then its immediate blur and then pin sharp.......... that looks a bit odd to me. Just my tuppence, and not something a non-tog would probably notice.

;)

All in camera blurring buddy all I have done is convert to b+w(y)

Dave(y)

Back