What did the postman bring you today!!?

Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Lens, Nikon fit.

Looking forward to a day off so that I can try it out:)

That's an excellent lens. I just sold one. I preferred it to the Nikon version. Great VC on it.

That's an excellent lens. I just sold one. I preferred it to the Nikon version. Great VC on it.
I've heard that too:D looking forward to being able to use it.........it's much better than my Sigma 70-300 macro!

Oh yeah, for sure. The Sigma was the first longer zoom I ever owned. I remember asking for recommendations at POTN. The unanimous choice was the 70-200 L!! I couldn't believe then I'd ever spend more than £50-80 on a lens. I got the Sigma for £70 used off eBay. Now I don't think I'd ever spend less than £100 on a lens ...

Two new Danbo figures:)
Been waiting a month for the slow boat from Japan.

Bit of a bumper day with several odds and sods: steam cleaner and liquid, food processor and milk steamer for the espresso machine.

OMFG, that's one massive lens, 500mm f4?

It is! Tbh I think the phone camera has stretched it a bit...and 40% of the length is the bloomin hood! I now need a bag to actually take it out in...unfortunately I can't afford £100 or so right now so I'll have to wait :/

A pair of 77mm filter removers
royal mail is still moving the filters around the uk

A nice flipside 500 from Gary,Ideal for my kit.The 200-500mm vr fits in a treat.

Back