What did the postman bring you today!!?

I don't drive so I have to get everywhere on public transport. I'd look like a right idiot walking around the tube with that around my neck while i get to reserves haha!
:LOL:

You did click on the link, right? (Just checking.)

:LOL:

You did click on the link, right? (Just checking.)

Hahahaha! I did but it was linked to the wrong post (at least on my laptop...it went to some Malaysian girls). Now I've scrolled down and see what you mean :D That looks like a 600mm anyway....and I'm young(er) so I'm sure I'd still look cooler than that....slightly!

*edit* btw I really like the design of your blog!

Last edited:
Hahahaha! I did but it was linked to the wrong post (at least on my laptop...it went to some Malaysian girls). Now I've scrolled down and see what you mean :D That looks like a 600mm anyway....and I'm young(er) so I'm sure I'd still look cooler than that....slightly!

Ah. I think that happens because the page is image heavy, so it sometimes stops at earlier images to load before it jumps to the right post.

Well, if that were me, I'd probably be more worried about the health of my neck than about how silly I'd look!

*edit* btw I really like the design of your blog!

Thank you! :)

Ah. I think that happens because the page is image heavy, so it sometimes stops at earlier images to load before it jumps to the right post.

Well, if that were me, I'd probably be more worried about the health of my neck than about how silly I'd look!

Thank you! :)

Yeah...I sometimes get migraines from my neck muscle being pulled...even the 300 f4 I had sometimes caused it...this would be a nightmare! I'm planning to get a black rapid strap which I've read helps a lot :)

Yeah...I sometimes get migraines from my neck muscle being pulled...even the 300 f4 I had sometimes caused it...this would be a nightmare! I'm planning to get a black rapid strap which I've read helps a lot :)
It does. I'm using the black rapid sling for women and I love it. Although I haven't got a 500m lens to test it on so I can't say how it'll be for that. :p (I use a 24-120 mostly.)

It is! Tbh I think the phone camera has stretched it a bit...and 40% of the length is the bloomin hood! I now need a bag to actually take it out in...unfortunately I can't afford £100 or so right now so I'll have to wait :/
Wheelbarrows are quite cheap these days :runaway:

This thread seems a bit dead so I'm going to revive it with this, which postie brought me today. :love:

New iPad Pro 9.7". Now, having to wait for third party retailers to produce nice covers for it because I don't like the Apple ones. o_O

DSC02883.jpg

Polling cards for May assembly elections.............. how boring :eek:

What did the postman bring me today? 60 AA batteries for the flashguns.

Yesterday he needed a bloody forktruck: Sigma 300mm f2.8, Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 L USM, Canon 580EX Speedlight, Neewer Speedlight External Battery Pack.

The day before that garymichael from these hallowed halls was my postie, he met me halfway with a 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS USM.

All in all a good three days, unless you are my bank manager.

What did the postman bring me today? 60 AA batteries for the flashguns.

Yesterday he needed a bloody forktruck: Sigma 300mm f2.8, Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 L USM, Canon 580EX Speedlight, Neewer Speedlight External Battery Pack.

The day before that garymichael from these hallowed halls was my postie, he met me halfway with a 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS USM.

All in all a good three days, unless you are my bank manager.

Thought of using rechargeable AAs?

I usually do but its a 24 hour race this weekend so I'm going to be hitting the batteries hard and I don't have the money at the moment to buy two full sets of AA rechargeables.

I usually do but its a 24 hour race this weekend so I'm going to be hitting the batteries hard and I don't have the money at the moment to buy two full sets of AA rechargeables.

Reading your recent purchases, I can understand why :D

A hot shoe spirit level so I don't have to correct the horizon in every single shot I take!!

A hot shoe spirit level so I don't have to correct the horizon in every single shot I take!!

Best purchase I ever made!
Which did you buy out of interest? I may get one of these myself as straightening and cropping every image is becoming tedious.

Oh, and I took delivery of my Sigma 17-50 f2.8 that I got a pretty good deal on via a well known Internet auction site. Can't wait to use it now!

Today the postman mainly bought me a Miops smart trigger to replace the aeo trigger i broke!! :)
And i have to say other than making the tea it pretty much does everything else. :)

It's taken the best part of a week to get here, but it arrived today. My first flash :)
Yongnuo yn-685 and yn-622 tx

D750 :)

Fortunately managed to get an old lens to work with it as it arrived way quicker than expected (and therefore quicker than my 85mm f/1.8 which was to go with it!)
I think you win today, Paul!

A Godox 80x80cm softbox.... to which the wife said 'I didn't know you ordered anything..'
Oops.

Back