What did the postman bring you today!!?

Lots of bits and pieces, nothing desperately exciting for any of you (but quite exciting for me):

A vertical battery grip for my D750 (Neewer clone of the Nikon one)
An Arca-compatible L bracket
Two Arca plates (one for tripod, one for Black Rapid)
An Optech uniloop backup connection for the Black Rapid
A DisplayPort to HDMI adaptor for my laptop so I can shoot tethered to the laptop and display via the projector :)
And a copy of Mastering Portrait Photography by Paul Wilkinson & Sarah Plater (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mastering-Portrait-Photography-Paul-Wilkinson/dp/1781450854)

A 250mm lens for my Bronica ETRs camera. Now ready for our trip to Mull in May.

Nikon D750,Sigma 24-35 F2.0 and Sigma 150-600 Contemporary. The box that it came in was huge and my wife was there when I was opening it up,I took so long taking the packing out and checking the right mount lenses were sent just she became bored and went and didn't see me remove the invoice from the box. My work was done.

Last edited:
I Love it!

35RC top..jpg 35RC detail.jpg

Three ex pro white series w126 batteries

Much less exciting but quite useful

The last couple of days, a little hot shoe/tripod screw so I can put my theta on my hot shoe, some little coloured carabiners to organise my 3 think tank cable managements and a lastolite tripgrip silver/white :)

My new bag, courtesy of the TP classifieds yet again! (Just glad I've avoided the expensive stuff so far haha)

uploadfromtaptalk1460624795128.jpg

thanks to @minnnt - a very nice Nikon F80 - with 2 rolls of film and new strap
added my Nikon 28-80 AF

no excuses now....:).. @TheBigYin

Last edited:
Some various paracord and needles to have a go at making straps.
Some connectors to finish my cctv.

So nothing fun but I'll have a play at making some camera straps over the weekend.

Some various paracord and needles to have a go at making straps.
Some connectors to finish my cctv.

So nothing fun but I'll have a play at making some camera straps over the weekend.

Just received my Chicago Screws so I can make some finger loops!

Redsnapper RSF-284M tripod & RSH-61/30 Ball Head, which is a bit premature as I don't have a camera yet, but it was second hand but never used,
really happy with it, just need a camera now!!

A D810 and 14TC Mk III was meant to arrive this morning instead what arrived was disappointment. Parcel Farce strikes again with 'unable to find your address'. I've been out the front of my house all morning keeping an eye out. I don't think they even tried! Sorry, rant over.

a Slik Tripod from Ffordes...... to which I added the Manfrotto 496RC2 ball-head from @nog -- making a nice combination

Fujinon 23mm 1.4 and this months Viz comic ...

Two pairs of jeans and 3 t-shirts ...

a near mint Nikon SB-400 Speedlight with pouch - from @gramps ......(y)

and a Marumi DHG 58mm PL-C for my new Sigma APO 70 - 300mm.......:)

Last edited:
a Nikon 24-120mm f/4

70-200 vr..... tamron 24-70vc..... and a tax rebate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you give me credit I am not due. I have never owned any Nikon kit. I think you want to thank Gramps.;)

oooooooooooooooooops

sorted............too many G&Ts last night...:)

Last edited:
Back