What have you done with your camera today

Wrestled with my new (to me) Benbo Trekker tripod, then spent ages trying to figure out how to fold it so it fits into its carry bag.

It's 1815 hrs and just taken a photo of the car's info.

106 degrees F !

Moved it from one room to another.

Got up at 5am, drove to Southwold. Got camera out of camera bag, light was dull and boring. Put camera back in camera bag without taking a photo. Drove home.

I'm a bit disabled just now, having had surgery on a finger a few days ago, and my shutter hand is in plaster. Its raining, but we took a walk to a superstore this afternoon. I had an Olympus Trip 35 loaded with expired c-41 film, that I'm going to cross process in b/w chemistry, so awkwardly shot a few rain exposures.

planned to go to Brockenhurst carnival but expect it has been abandoned (and I don't have an underwater cxamera, so lots of work on images taken earlier this year

Showed my clean and shiny EOS M the persisting down rain. Despite her having her 22mm pancake on there was no interest from her and so she hid back in her new messenger bag. Demands for a silicon coat now.

Extra batteries and a couple more Lexar 64Gb SDXC arrived Saturday so we are readyvfor mainland Europe . Need some more practice with *M* before my trip.

Steve

Went to Jessops in Manchester to buy the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8. Took ten shots when i got in and the battery on the camera died :( waiting for it to fully charge and go for a mish with it this evening :)

Packed a couple for tomorrow's flight.

Sorted a few shots from Saturday's air show at Dawlish and shrunk them/posted them.

Boxed up two of them to send to my usual chap for repair as he's back from holiday. Packed some film to send away to be developed. Separated more gear into 'keep' and 'sell' piles. Decided how I'm going to try setting up a stand on the table for photographing the 'sell' pile so I've got some decent pics to put on the ads for a change.

Lamented not getting out with the other cameras. :(

Charged a spare battery and formatted a spare memory, put them in my bag for the trip to the hospital (wife is due in 4 days) along with cash, biscuits and sports drinks...then hopefully all I need to remember is to grab my camera (preferably not with the 135mm attached) and go :)

Took yet more photos of our cats and emailed some to their 'aunts' a daily occurrence.

I had an Olympus Trip 35 loaded with expired c-41 film, that I'm going to cross process in b/w chemistry, so awkwardly shot a few rain exposures.

Any tips for cross processing Paul. I've got a roll of Fuji Superia 400 that I don't want to pay to get developed.

I was thinking of developing it as per tri-x.

Cheers

Any tips for cross processing Paul. I've got a roll of Fuji Superia 400 that I don't want to pay to get developed.

I was thinking of developing it as per tri-x.

Cheers

I'm a noob at it myself. I've used ID11 and R09 for cheap b/w cross processing of c-41. I prefer the R09/Rodinal for that sort of thing. A bit hit and mix if like me you use inversions. For Rodinal at 400 I'd probably go 10-12 minutes at a guess. It's the scanner and it's software that does the magic to be honest. The negatives don't look good. Still, ultra cheap film photography

I'm a noob at it myself. I've used ID11 and R09 for cheap b/w cross processing of c-41. I prefer the R09/Rodinal for that sort of thing. A bit hit and mix if like me you use inversions. For Rodinal at 400 I'd probably go 10-12 minutes at a guess. It's the scanner and it's software that does the magic to be honest. The negatives don't look good. Still, ultra cheap film photography

Cheers for that. I use HC-110. A bit of googling suggests 12 mins.

I'll give it a go and see what happens. Nothing ventured etc.

Advertised my beloved D90 for sale. I will likely be taking some photos of it later too.

Charged a spare battery and formatted a spare memory, put them in my bag for the trip to the hospital (wife is due in 4 days) along with cash, biscuits and sports drinks...then hopefully all I need to remember is to grab my camera (preferably not with the 135mm attached) and go :)
Today's the day :)
...give or take a week or two.

Following my contribution in this recent debate: Distinguishing the great skill and creativity from the quality of the equipment of the photographer, I thought that I would see if I could get my box with a hole in it, to actually do anything useful. So far, it just sits there. Not one sodding photograph. Even the dog appears brighter.

15080643891_f7a8023fa4_c.jpg

Flick link

Just remembered it's TP day, so I'v loaded the OM10 with a roll of Vista or do I take the folder loaded with FP2 120?

set the clock on the little Lumix and dropped it in the back pocket of my cycling shirt, before going for my usual sunday spin... Hopefully I'll remember it's there and use it at some point as my contribution to TP Day.

Up early this morning to walk the dog as usual. "Take your camera, it's a nice morning and ....."
Decided to leave it.
Across the fields and a hot air balloon in the sky, not too far away.
Nearer, nearer, nearer.
Camera!!!!! Argh!!
It's coming down NEXT to me!
Camera!
Spent 15 mins helping the occupant (solo flight test) gather the balloon up.

Why didn't I have my camera with me!!!!!!

A once in a lifetime happening.
Ah well!

I renewed the rotten foam door hings seals in my 'gift' Contax RTS II Quartz -- I already had done the mirror bumper one but found I was getting light fogging on some film frames -- I wet foam with lighter fuel then scraped it off with a sharpened stick from a 'magnum' ice cream and cut some strips from an 80 pence sheet of hard foam from Hobby Crafts in Romford and door fits well now -- cost PENCE !

Ha Ha !! Almond bits get into my National Health Teeth -- so 'Classic' --

Back