What have you done with your camera today

So far, despite a busted right hand, I've managed to re-roll a Foma 200 120 film onto a 620 spindle, and loaded it into my favourite box camera.
Well despite my injury, I managed to use the roll of film, and process it. This one is of myself, taken by Anita, this afternoon in the box camera:

15130174092_5faf9490d6_c.jpg

nothing .....nothing at all my camera has left me :crying::crying::crying: went on a spa holiday to nikon in kingston i miss her soooo much i need a :hug: :arghh:​

Taken photos at the SChool Games in Manchester... With my new 5d3 - amazing camera...

Rushed into the back garden at dusk to photograph 2 bats flying around catching flies. I only needed to verify that they were actually bats. As it was difficult to be sure with the naked eye.

Went to hospital. Bloody hand injury is going to go on for a while. Still, I took a camera out. I've not used my Agfa Isolette I folding camera for a while. Mentions in the film section of a new auto lightweight Lomo 120 film camera made me think of my old Isolette. Certainly not auto in anything - but a 1950s 120 6 x 6 film camera that fits in a large pocket. The lens isn't great, but with my hand injury, its a more manageable medium format camera than my Bronica. So I've finished a roll, and used another since yesterday. The first is drying in the bathroom, and I'm going to develop the second now.

My Agfa Isolette Flickr Album so far...

Last edited:
Thanks for viewing - I won a few awards with some of them including one of the 1940's event at the Severn Valley Railway ' Best 500 Photos' in 'Photography Magazine' a couple of years ago -- it was a special supplement. When I went to the 1940's event nobody realised the camera was actually from the 1950's ---- !!

Shot two rolls of colour film on a walk through Belfast yesterday, no idea how long it'll be before I have enough rolls to send a batch off to be developed but hopefully sooner than the 12 months it took me to do the last lot.

Trying to work out the best "Picture Control" for the ABOVE type of image. Looking at the manual and on line support. Vivid or Landscape?

Wandered down to Botany Bay and walked in the white sand and paddled in the sea....o yeh. Lx

Daughters first day in the big school today. So I took stills and video of her arriving and being assigned her new teacher and classroom.

Last edited:
Trying to decide whether to buy a Sigma or a Tamron 17-50mm lens. It's for sports photography - bikes and runners.

Given the 7D and my 400mm f/5.6 a quick check over and heading out to look for a juvenile tawny owl a friend spotted at the weekend. 5Dii is packed up and ready for long exposures as I'm working nights all week.

Tried to work out whether I should buy a Nikon 35mm or the 28mm lens for wide angled sports shots. Big difference in price. Helppppppppppppppppppppp!

If you don't go wide enough you could regret it later. If the price is a problem it's better to get another brand than get a focal length you didn't really want.

Just bought a Nikon AF-S DX 17-55mm F2.8 IF ED Lens. GULP!
Hope it adds something to the process and/or quality of the pictures I take. PLEASE, don't discuss quality etc .... I know what I mean by this. Probably different from you.

Bought a Brad for my BlackRapid strap, then headed out to the Red Kite feeding centre in the Brecon Beacons. Only to prove what a numpty beginner I am by forgetting to alter my shutter speed. So 90% of my shots are blurred and utterly pointless :mad::banghead:

Took about 5 pictures in Barcelona then the rain started it's still raining

Loaded my Pentax Spotmatic with Agfa Infrared 400S bw film. Took it to a nearby pumpkin field, used it up behind an R27 infrared filter.

Made a new five litre batch of Ilford ID11 developer stock.

Processed the 400S film with the ID11. Waiting for it to dry, but looking at the negatives, I was on average over exposing. Maybe no more than three stops down for the R27 filter.

Back