What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

bit random gary! hope you enjoy the 4 legged variety!

Hopefully ill be at langtreepark for st helens cup final weds. Fingers crossed it comes off!

paint pot trophy footy tonight at accy
2020 cricket on thursday at preston guild
rovers ladies CofE footy sat morning
league 2 footy sat aft at accy again
accy CofE footy sun morning.
Local cricket cup final sun afternoon
then its golf all day every day next week.

Saturday morning I have a junior football team shots in Telford then Dash back for Grimsby v Forest Green in the afternoon. Sunday I'm shooting Para's 10 up at Catterick.

May well be going to Gateshead for the match on Saturday. I see they lost to Southport. Let's hope their (lack of) luck holds :) See you there, Steven! Why-ai man!!

Last edited:
dont forget your big coat you will need it cold there even when the sun shines

Noted! I see their stadium can hold 11k+. Their last match against Southport attracted 835! I guess our supporters will have to make an awful lot of noise and we'll be rattling around like dried peas in a tin!

Last edited:
Will be shooting a game of cricket for my old club. "Doc" Singh has played for the club for YEARS (as well as being chairman) and is playing his last match tomorrow.

The club have asked me to get some shots that can be used in a presentation for him.

Seeing as the pitch is closer than my flat than to the changing rooms it's not much of a big deal :LOL: might even take a bevvy or two with me ;)

Playing or shooting?

Shooting of course ...unless someone pays me to play a game i never tried before:)

Mondays looking like OFF as golf courses waterlogged and more rain forecast

Good news for basketball tues evening though.. now shooting for three newspapers and the home club :)

Last edited:
Got myself a gig back in the basketball - been a long while but looking forward to the game.

Got myself a gig back in the basketball - been a long while but looking forward to the game.

watcha doing mate ?

I ahve 17th at stockport giants on my radar..

Mondays looking like OFF as golf courses waterlogged and more rain forecast.

Sad news as we're due 26 for Sat and 27 for Sunday 'down south'.

now where did I put the sun cream??? :p

Snap - you shooting for the Giants??

haha.. not yet.. doing it on tuesday then going to ahve a word.. if all well recieved.. published pics ect.. then gonna bob along to stockport... As I said.. on my radar..

But if it all dont lok interesting as in a good step forward for me business wise then wont go..

Havent organised it yet.. Take it you have? Any contact details? for stockport I mean.. already tlakign to giants..

Last edited:
I am doing the game on Tue for the MEN amongst others.. Want to see if they are going to want regular shots are use one lot as stock for the season.. I suspect the latter.. But if Giants get big support at home games then maybe? :)

PM sent Tony, Stockport are slowly getting the idea that pics matter, will talk more on the night and introduce you to the guy who makes the decisions.

Phil.

May well be going to Gateshead for the match on Saturday. I see they lost to Southport. Let's hope their (lack of) luck holds :) See you there, Steven! Why-ai man!!

Good to see you today, sorry I had to rush away, players presentations and catching a couple of players before the left is always chaos

Hope you had a safe trip home to

blue marlin - sun all the way today, tea shirt weather, make the most of it I know, will be freezing next weekend lol

Off to Wrexham Saturday - another long haul. Not be doing too many more of these!

I've got the Doncaster RLFC Presentation night tomorrow, and the Doncaster v Workington match on Sunday.

My sport of choice is British league American football. Season's sadly over for now, but the University season will be starting soon, so I have that to look forward to.

This weekend again is a triathlon followed by X-country bike race. If the promised rain comes look like we will get wet

going to the Kilmarnock - St Mirren game, having to scrape the ice of the car, winters on its way

Rugby, for the very first time!:thinking:

SODAM RFC vs Mill Hill.

Not a clue what I'm doing, as I've never done anything anything similar, but a mate is playing and I asked if anyone would mind if I had a crack, just for the adventure of it.

I've made good use of the search facility and got some rough ideas, but as there's nothing at stake I'm just gonna stick it in manual and enjoy the experiment. My kit's hardly suited to the job either (D90/55-300), but it's nice and bright at the moment which should help. A couple of keepers and I'll be happy!:)

NickD said:
Rugby, for the very first time!:thinking:

SODAM RFC vs Mill Hill.

Not a clue what I'm doing, as I've never done anything anything similar, but a mate is playing and I asked if anyone would mind if I had a crack, just for the adventure of it.

I've made good use of the search facility and got some rough ideas, but as there's nothing at stake I'm just gonna stick it in manual and enjoy the experiment. My kit's hardly suited to the job either (D90/55-300), but it's nice and bright at the moment which should help. A couple of keepers and I'll be happy!:)

Absolutely the best way to learn. Have fun! :)

Absolutely the best way to learn. Have fun! :)

Thanks, I'm sure I will!

Me + Camera + New & interesting subject + Glorious sunshine + Mrs & junior away for the weekend... I'm struggling to see a downside!:D

The Crystals Cheerleaders up at Selhurst Park today, CPFC vs Cardiff (spits), half marathon tomorrow morning.

Sat: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC Super League play-offs KO 18.45
Sun: Doncaster v Workington Championship Div 1 play offs KO 15.00

If anyone's interested Wrexham stadium is owned by a welsh university. Were very friendly to visitors even have a sort of media cum wags room with comp tea/coffee. A strange rule about having to shoot from behind the barriers which wAs a bit of a pain. On the coach on the way home now. What's Grimsby ground like for hospitality and silly rules?

If anyone's interested Wrexham stadium is owned by a welsh university. Were very friendly to visitors even have a sort of media cum wags room with comp tea/coffee. A strange rule about having to shoot from behind the barriers which wAs a bit of a pain. On the coach on the way home now. What's Grimsby ground like for hospitality and silly rules?

Grimsby never had a problem, tea coffee in press room in corner
parking a pain but you will be on the coach.

Back