What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

not yet mate, No call. Got nothing off him this week, Thank god for BP

Fiday

Challenge Cup: Leeds Rhinos v Cas Tigers 20.00

Saturday

Challenge Cup: Hull KR v St Helens 14.30
Challenge Cup: Wakefield v Hemel 18.00

Sunday

Challenge Cup: Hunslet v Catalans 13.00
Challenge Cup: Halifax v Barrow: 15.00

Fiday

Challenge Cup: Leeds Rhinos v Cas Tigers 20.00

Saturday

Challenge Cup: Hull KR v St Helens 14.30
Challenge Cup: Wakefield v Hemel 18.00

Sunday

Challenge Cup: Hunslet v Catalans 13.00
Challenge Cup: Halifax v Barrow: 15.00

Guess I'm down for the Batley V Hudds for Dave then:).

Don't you fancy Batley G?;):LOL:. Are you sending to YP or won't we know till Thurs?. See you soon fella. Kind regards Graham.

Guess I'm down for the Batley V Hudds for Dave then:).

Don't you fancy Batley G?;):LOL:. Are you sending to YP or won't we know till Thurs?. See you soon fella. Kind regards Graham.
Dave mentioned you were doing Batley.

Only got the Wakey job last night mate, ive got one job in that lot for YP, i dont do Batley, ever. :LOL:

Dave called last night, YP have all contact details and if they want anything else they'll be in touch, i'll speak with Steve Riding on Friday night at Headingley as he mentioned something to me in passing at Wakefield last week.

Last edited:
Phew Gary is busy.

Charlton vs Wolves on Sat and Millwall vs Blackburn on Tues.

Phew Gary is busy.

Charlton vs Wolves on Sat and Millwall vs Blackburn on Tues.

Change of plan for me. Now at Palace vs Leicester.

Just spoke to Steve tonight mate and ive been asked to do Hull KR v Saints for them

Hi G
Spoke to Robert the YP jerno today @ Hudds V Millwall and apparently Batley V Hudds along with Hunslet V Catalan are featured game so there sending a staffer to Batley!.
Just the trade papers to worry about then + Nationals if I can get a jump on Gareth from Getty who's going ;). Kind regards Graham.

Hi G
Spoke to Robert the YP jerno today @ Hudds V Millwall and apparently Batley V Hudds along with Hunslet V Catalan are featured game so there sending a staffer to Batley!.
Just the trade papers to worry about then + Nationals if I can get a jump on Gareth from Getty who's going ;). Kind regards Graham.
Hmmm, just emailed again and deffo not doing Hunslet, they pulled plug on that and asked for KR instead, mind you, you know what theyre like.

Millwall vs Blackburn tomorrow night & Millwall vs Forest on Saturday.

I hear Suarez is having a gum shield fitting this week...

Very jealous! Not of Millwall of course but of the rugby

Very jealous! Not of Millwall of course but of the rugby

I'm actually mainly there to cover some National Girls TAG showcase thing before and at half time, the big match is just a bit of a bonus.

Ah I see. Are you going to be at Charlton on the 4th?

I'll be The Den next Tuesday for Millwall vs Palace then finish off the season at Charlton on the fourth.

Nope. Twickers again for RFU Club finals (plus, would pick Palace over Charlton any day :cool::wave:)

:razz: :LOL:

I'll be The Den next Tuesday for Millwall vs Palace then finish off the season at Charlton on the fourth.

I'll see you at the Valley on the 4th then :D

Brentford v Doncaster for me Saturday - should be a good game!

Change of plan for me I'll be there as well Dan.

Never been before. Any idea where to park?

Change of plan for me I'll be there as well Dan.

Never been before. Any idea where to park?

only been to do the broncos when they played there, there as a school where press could park but apart from that its on the street

Just trying to decide to drive or train it.

Last edited:
Couldn't get in to the Brentwood game.

Trying to get in to the Millwall game.

Last edited:
For the first time in along time absolutely nothing. Enthusiasm has left the building and actually questioning if it's worth it.

Ian, you beat me to the Punch:D,
For the first time in about 2 years I have nothing on at all this weekend &.....................:tumbleweed: I like it:). cutting back next season so hope to enjoy a few more like it:D. Kind regards Graham.

Back