You're watching the tv and.....

The Waltons...

edith bowman - luckily she is rarely on anymore

and this guy who I hate with every single bone in my body.

simonamstell_175x125.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson - exceptionally bigoted and rehashes the same old jokes week in week out. I can't abide him!

David Milliband. His voice is nearly as irritating as his face. How can anyone that looks like him be a potential Prime Minister?!

Andy

Yes, every time I hear him I think he is about to deliver an advert for a cold remedy.

nilagin said:
She doesn't advertise diet products as such they are bio yogurts which help with digestion, not weight loss.

They certainly seem to be helping her digestion then :naughty:

Katie Price... poster child for birth control.

Oh, another one...Robbie Savage! He seems to be everywhere since he did that dancing show and he's the worst football pundit I've ever had the misfortune of watching/listening to, and there's been a few bad ones over the years!

Go Compare man..... I ****in hate him! Muting him on the latest ad was the best thing they ever did!

:agree: I loath him with every fibre of my being!

I reach for the remote when the wife comes down stairs.....usually when bang babes is on :)

Jeremy Kyle :puke:
Ben Fogle
to name a couple
I wear the remote batteries out very quick :D

Ian Hislop :bat: what an arrogant self opinionated **** !!

Grendel said:
Ian Hislop :bat: what an arrogant self opinionated **** !!

But the magazine is excellent ;-)

Graham Norton. Though tonight, I put the remote down, because Charlize Theron was on. Dreamy.

Alan Carr. I can't bear to look at him, let alone listen to his voice :bat:

Good call. Another one for the knuckle bleed test..... Hmm my ultimate dilemma. One Bullet. Madeley or Carr.

However if I could choose the gun and the bullet.... not a problem...

Graham Norton. Though tonight, I put the remote down, because Charlize Theron was on. Dreamy.

who was the bloke on there?

Not Alan Partridge nor Grahame

Lynton said:
Good call. Another one for the knuckle bleed test..... Hmm my ultimate dilemma. One Bullet. Madeley or Carr.

However if I could choose the gun and the bullet.... not a problem...

Easy! The bullet for Carr because Madeley deserves a life time with Judy Finnegan! ;)

Pretty much everything that gets aired. Occasionally programs like BBC Wildlife shows and Luther, Dexter, The Sopranos, The Shied, The Wire and Six Feet Under come along and make owning a TV a good thing, well for watching DVDs on anyway. God help us in the future if this is great TV now.!

Go Compare man..... I ****in hate him! Muting him on the latest ad was the best thing they ever did!

I cannot, for the life of me, believe that he does anything other that turn people away from what he is trying to advertise. He needs hanging.

I cannot, for the life of me, believe that he does anything other that turn people away from what he is trying to advertise. He needs hanging.

The theory behind such campaigns (Cillit Bang being another example) is that they raise brand awareness and, let's be honest, would anyone be talking* about gocompare if it wasn't for the awful advert?

*:LOL:

Last edited:
The theory behind such campaigns (Cillit Bang being another example) is that they raise brand awareness and, let's be honest, would anyone be alkinh about gocompare if it wasn't for the awful advert?

I've used gocompare in the past, to get my car insurance, since these adverts, I won't even consider using them.

Alan Carr
Piers Morgan
Amanda Holden
Jonathon Ross
Rula Lenska
Nigel Pivaro
Cheryl Cole
Prince Phillip
Camilla Parker-Bike
Les Dennis

(list keeps growing!)

But I'd quite happily have them all round for tea as long as Louis Walsh never appears on my screen again

Last edited:
a certain person comes on who makes you reach for the remote - who is it?

For me it's Ricky Gervais :bat:

BAFTA Awards

2007 Best Comedy Performance
2004 Best Comedy Performance
2004 Best Situation Comedy
2003 Best Comedy Performance
2003 Situation Comedy Award
2002 Best Comedy Performance
2002 Situation Comedy Award

British Comedy Award

2008 Best TV Comedy Actor
2004 Writer of the Year
2002 Best Comedy Actor
2002 Best Television Comedy
2001 Best New Television Comedy

Broadcasting Press Guild Awards

2003 Writer's Award
2002 Writer's Award

Emmy Awards

2007 Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
2006 Emmy Outstanding Comedy Series

Golden Globe

2008 Best Television Comedy or Musical (TV)
2003 Best Actor — Musical or Comedy (TV)
2003 Best Television Comedy

Peabody Awards

2004 Peabody Award

Rose d'Or

2006 Honorary Rose for Exceptional Contribution to the Global Entertainment Business

Royal Television Society

Satellite Awards

2008 Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical

Television Critics Association

2004 Individual Achievement in Comedy

Writers Guild of America

2007 Best Comedy Series

Never been a big fan of any of his TV shows but there's plenty that think he's a very funny man

Steve

BAFTA Awards

2007 Best Comedy Performance
2004 Best Comedy Performance
2004 Best Situation Comedy
2003 Situation Comedy Award
2002 Best Comedy Performance
2002 Situation Comedy Award

British Comedy Award

2008 Best TV Comedy Actor
2004 Writer of the Year
2002 Best Comedy Actor
2002 Best Television Comedy
2001 Best New Television Comedy

Broadcasting Press Guild Awards

2003 Writer's Award
2002 Writer's Award

Emmy Awards

2007 Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
2006 Emmy Outstanding Comedy Series

Golden Globe

2008 Best Television Comedy or Musical (TV)
2003 Best Actor — Musical or Comedy (TV)
2003 Best Television Comedy

Peabody Awards

2004 Peabody Award

Rose d'Or

2006 Honorary Rose for Exceptional Contribution to the Global Entertainment Business

Royal Television Society

Satellite Awards

2008 Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical

Television Critics Association

2004 Individual Achievement in Comedy

Writers Guild of America

2007 Best Comedy Series

Never been a big fan of any of his TV shows but there's plenty that think he's a very funny man

Steve

What's your point? :shrug:

That he hasn't won anything for 4 years because people have come to their senses :LOL:

The expression "one trick pony" comes to mind, I can proudly say I've despised the man from long before he found fame with The Office. In fact from right back in his Seona Dancing days...

IU8Ey.gif

Graham Norton! Yeah we get it, your gay! Someone land him one, please!:bat:

And with great distraction from op intended, Kelly Holmes. (oh, she gonna be on t.v alot very soon.) Please some one knock her out before she shows her gold medals for the 1,000,000,000 time. :bat:

Back