weekly Marshall194's Photo52 Week 21 temperature added

The second one is much better for me Chris.
The focus is right where it needs to be and it looks so much crisper and sharper (y)

I won't comment on all the previous weeks . . . but I have looked and there are some lovely images there (with the exception of secure. I don't do heights and it's making me feel slightly sick :puke: :LOL:)

I really like the 3rd version for sweet though and can't let it go without a comment. Lovely spun sugar work, good colours and composition - the shadows are a touch harsh and could do with lifting a bit, but all in all it's a big (y)

The second root picture is the one for me. Even though the first one has the pic of the carrot which is also a root in focus the second one showing the ginger root is the winner for me!!

Hi all! Thanks for the moments so far and for this week I had high hopes(y) but like all best laid plans of mice and men it all went to pot so here is my handmade shot it was made on sat and iced on mon! It is also very good even if I do say so myself!!!
Handmade by CMarshall194, on Flickr

Made on Saturday, iced on Monday ... gone by Tuesday :D
Nice photo and like the crumbs being left on the dish.

The second root shot does it for me and nice take on theme.
Handmade is well lit, looks right against the dark BG, and looks very tasty. I suppose it is handmade with all the ingredients mixed, homemade out of a packet. lol. Good work

Chris, playing catch up again, sorry :bang:

Secure - wonderful set of shots and dof spot on. If I had to pick a fave it would be #1

Industry - again a cracking collection of pics and #2 for me in that collection.

Root - without doubt the 2nd version is a lot better. Colour and dof spot on.

Handmade - love this one. Well lit, bang on theme too, and would look even better on my plate :D:D:D

That's not a 20p, it's a three penny bit!

Last edited:
Hi Chris

never seen coins with those colors on ......collectors items ?n Nice set up , great colors , single coin works better for me...not sure why though...just prefer it (y)

Nearly forgot....Handmade looks just wonderful....nice n sharp , you've caught the texture really well....now I'm hungry :)

Last edited:
The first one for me the shadow and reflection are spot on and love the colouring on the penny

#1 for me too, nice clear and interesting shot.

Handmade..now that looks like a tasty cake. Nice colours, and whites. Sharp, but I am drawn to the OOF section where it's been cut.

Money, #1 for me, but it looks a tad over exposed. Nice colours though.

Cheers.

I prefer the first 'Money' shot but it looks a bit bright for me.

The cake looks amazing!

love these, especially the reflection

Root - #1 appeals to me. Though I think the focus is on the wrong thing for the theme. I really like it!

Handmade - yummy :) hope it tastes as good as it looks.

Money - nice coins, different take on the idea.

£2! Get in ;)

Great shot, DoF just right and you doubled your money! :clap:

Back