2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Right... for those signing up again for 2015 please let me know here so that I can add you to the new sheet :)

Sheet for 2015 is HERE if if you want to keep an eye on it

Don't forget, if you want your line a Specific Colour so you can find yourself easy please also let me know

:)

Hi guys ☺ I'm going to attempt 2015 52. I know I deserved to be on Wall of Shame for not completing 2014 but will try harder next year. Although I have not been posting photos, I have been watching out for the themes and to all your entries and there are some amazing shots! I learnt an awful lot doing the 2013 52 and need to get my camera out if its bag in the corner and start again. Looking forward to it once again. Just like to take opportunity to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year xx see you all soon xx

Nonsense........:thinking:........that doesn't make sense! ..............<groan> :tumbleweed:

Well....that's an odd one for sure......nonsense ??

As for next year....yeah , I suspect I'll be in again @Dark Knight ...can I keep my purple color pretty please (y)

Hi guys ☺ I'm going to attempt 2015 52. I know I deserved to be on Wall of Shame for not completing 2014 but will try harder next year. Although I have not been posting photos, I have been watching out for the themes and to all your entries and there are some amazing shots! I learnt an awful lot doing the 2013 52 and need to get my camera out if its bag in the corner and start again. Looking forward to it once again. Just like to take opportunity to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year xx see you all soon xx
Will be good to see you in again Anita (y)

Well....that's an odd one for sure......nonsense ??
Tell me about it... Blimey :thinking:

As for next year....yeah , I suspect I'll be in again @Dark Knight ...can I keep my purple color pretty please (y)
Super Job... and Yes of Course, and to be honest I had put you on already :D

Thanks Graham ..... it's hard to believe how many started and how few finished !

@Dark Knight I have done them all DK apart from the re-shoots ... not one single re-shoot done :(

That just makes it even more of an achievement for those of us still here.

I've not really done the reshoots this year either. I've picked them in preference to the main theme once or twice, but the main thing is the one a week. :)

Yes please DK will you put me on the list ...
and can you give me a link to the 2014 one I haven't found it yet :oops: :$

Nonsense :thinking:
Glad your back in Susie :)

@Dark Knight I have done them all DK apart from the re-shoots ... not one single re-shoot done :(
Filled in one I missed then :)

Hi DK, I'll take green if still available. Thanks man :)
Of course Jason - Let me know if it's too bright or whether you want a pastel green like this smilie grin :D

@Dark Knight please can I be a nice sunny yellow if possible :)
Yep... Done :)

anyone mind if we have the final 2 themes posted together on friday?
I don't mind... not that I will be able to do the actual shots in the same week though... a BUSY time of year again work wise, such a short month to squeeze the same amount of work into ontop of 2015 business plans, presentations to board members, award evenings... the list goes on :(

Oh and then there's that Christmas thing happening too this month I think :D

Dean my names missing from the spreadsheet
What the 2015 sheet Mandy ??

Have you told Dean you are doing it :thinking;
^^ What he says :D ^^

I have thought of my image for this week, plan to shoot it after lunch, weather permitting <fingers crossed>

Yip the 2015 sheet, my thread for 2015 has already been created.
Yup... found your thread... just added you :)

Blimey. It's Sunday night and I'm up to date with my submissions and feedback.

Many thanks for your patience over the last year in me eventually getting back on top of things. Wow there's only two themes to go! Well done to those still in:clap:
A GREAT feeling catching up isn't it Peter :)

Now that your 'feeling it' ... you in for 2015 ??

I have loved this challenge this year, but I cannot commit to doing it again next year. Priorities will be different. I may well pop in to see what's going on though.

Did someone mention having the last two themes posted Friday :clap:

Noooooooooooooooooo! :p........but it is Boxing day next Friday and I would fully understand if it's easier for Sarah, @SarahLee, to do them both today :)

Tonight's will be there as usual and what I'll do is post up next week's in spoiler tags so that people can look or not look as it suits them :)

Look out for the 2015 thread going up tomorrow too :banana:
Last few gifts to wrap, last few print orders to deliver and then Christmas is all mine !!!

Tonight's will be there as usual and what I'll do is post up next week's in spoiler tags so that people can look or not look as it suits them :)

Last few gifts to wrap, last few print orders to deliver and then Christmas is all mine !!!

Wwooohhoooooo!!!

Well I'm sat in a Costa Up North. Been stood in a field since just after 5am trying to out a differnt sland on one of my favourite Micahel Kenna photographs. Top on on this website. It was wonderful:)

Eeekkkk, week 51 is upon up. I've said it before and I'll say it again, a massive well done to all those that are still here. I'd say around 10% of those that ever start finish so we've all done really well :clap: and I suspect your photography and/or your photographic imagination have really grown.

Well, long day togging ahead if me!,

Chests all.

You do know I won't be able to bide! :D

Back