2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

And just when you thought it was nearly over.
Is there not a re shoot week missing?

And just when you thought it was nearly over.
Is there not a re shoot week missing?

The re-shoots are pretty random - it depends whether they get pulled out of the bag or not . . . but if you fancy another reshoot, go for it :D

p.s. What do you all think about changing that next year and having 4 set reshoot weeks - in 13, 26, 39 and 52?

The re-shoots are pretty random - it depends whether they get pulled out of the bag or not . . . but if you fancy another reshoot, go for it :D

p.s. What do you all think about changing that next year and having 4 set reshoot weeks - in 13, 26, 39 and 52?

That sounds a good idea. How is the bag of themes looking for next year, has it been restocked?Also did you post next weeks theme too?

That sounds a good idea. How is the bag of themes looking for next year, has it been restocked?Also did you post next weeks theme too?

I've got a few from the suggestions thread and there are plenty still in the bag, but if anyone wants to add more I'll print them off and stick them in the bag.
Week 52 theme is there, but you need to click on the spoiler button.
(If you're on the phone or app though I'm not quite sure how it shows up for you)

I myself like the surprise of random re-shoot weeks, and hope for a few new objets/actions in this year if possible too... and a new lens from Santa...

Oooooohhhhh new lens time :D

How about something in between for reshoots? There will be one guaranteed every quarter and if it hasn't been drawn at random by weeks 13,26,38,52 those weeks automatically become reshoot weeks.
Best of both worlds? You know there will be four during the year but it still keeps an element of surprise there.

I've got a few from the suggestions thread and there are plenty still in the bag, but if anyone wants to add more I'll print them off and stick them in the bag.
(If you're on the phone or app though I'm not quite sure how it shows up for you)

How about something in between for reshoots? There will be one guaranteed every quarter and if it hasn't been drawn at random by weeks 13,26,38,52 those weeks automatically become reshoot weeks.
Best of both worlds? You know there will be four during the year but it still keeps an element of surprise there.

Im on the laptop, can't see where it is at all, bet its staring me in the face!

Well i'm having a blonde moment, cant see it at all :D

Wish it was... that was wishfull thinking :LOL:

Cracking Idea Sarah, gets my vote (y)

This is what I'm seeing with the spoiler button. Does that help?

5844365378.png

Can we have the bag sifted, to make sure there are no duplicates from this year ??

Yep. On my to do list for tomorrow.
Michael has put together a list of ALL the themes so far from the last few years which is really going to help (Thank You :) ) - so I'm going to have a bit of a cull and get everything organised.

Yep. On my to do list for tomorrow.
Michael has put together a list of ALL the themes so far from the last few years which is really going to help (Thank You :) ) - so I'm going to have a bit of a cull and get everything organised.
Super Job - Thanks :)

No i will pass thanks im still 4 weeks behind.
I thought with there been 5 re shoots cards there would be 5 reshoot weeks my mistake.

Week 51 :eek: ......nearly there, :banana: Well done to everyone that's finished :clap: I came close to dropping out once or twice but really pleased I stuck with it :)

I'm not doing next years but don't think ya getting rid of mi :p I'll still be popping in to offer my valued opinion every now and then :whistle: :exit: :D .........:thinking:......might even do the odd theme :)

:ty: to every one for the crit,comments and feedback I've received, its been very much appreciated, I've learnt loads :) and a big :ty: to Sarah @SarahLee and DK @Dark Knight for all your hard work in the running and organising the TP'52 :clap:

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif
and good luck to all doing next years TP '52 :snaphappy:

atb, Phil

Hi Guys,
So sorry that I had to drop out, I so enjoyed your company and constructive criticism. got some problems with my eyes and focusing is difficult, and i haven't picked my camera up in weeks. Like Phil I hope to pop in now and again to see how you are doing :)
Have a very Merry Christmas and the best new year ever.

Judi xx
Hi Judi....so sorry to hear that...my thoughts are with you and hope everthing works out ok :( Merry Chirstmas and a happy new year to you too (y)

Merry Christmas to all of you.. hope Santa brings you whatever you asked for. :)

Probably as good as any a time to announce I'm planning on sitting out next year, along with @Phil-D , I'm not sure my inspiration will cope with some (most) of the themes currently residing in the bag of doom :LOL:

And yes, before anyone points it out, I did say the same things last year...... ;)

We have missed you this latter half of the year @Judi , and I hope you find things easier in time.

Oh - forgot to mention, there's still room to show off your favourite shot of the year....
threads here -------> http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/th...-best-submission-oi-52ers-get-posting.569941/

Last edited:
Cheers Dean, plenty new faces coming in though by the early indications on the 2015 thread(s) (and returners / bad pennies call 'em what you will!) :)

You know as well as I do, it's not easy, a fact backed up by the 80% or so who start but don;t get to the end for whatever reason.

I'm one of those people who don't like to start something they may not finish, or worse, spend 6 or 8 months doing it for the sake of it. Most cricketers would be pleased to retire on 104 not out. :LOL:

Best of luck to anyone going for it in 2015 though. (y)

@susiejb Thanks for the kind words Susie, Merry Christmas to you and yours also :)

@Judi Sorry to hear that Judi :(, hope there's some improvement soon, Merry Christmas :)

Back