weekly Project 52 twenty thirteen! TIME & LETTER & KIND & TACKY

Those electric pylon shots are really hard aren't they; I've tried some from every which way without getting a satisfying result. I agree with others that the second works better. Plenty of visual movement aroubd the scene. Nice.

Hi Sarah

missed your Electric shots somehow..

I do quite like pylon shots..never really noticed them before I had a camera :thinking: Bit tightly cropped as has been mentioned...a little more room would have allowed a slight rotation to straighten it a smidge :)

The 2nd image is growing on me....I like the barbed wire running across the writing , makes you think that danger lies in there...:)

Hi Sarah

Electric - both on theme and well seen. #1 is a bit tight on crop, cutting across the bottom insulators. I like the silhouette approach and a nice sky with the glow at the bottom adding to the theme.

#2 - again, good minimal approach with greys and the brighter yellow. Good postion of barbed wire. IMO would cropat the top of the sign and include a bit more below - but only my take on the subject.

Hi Sarah
Good catch up

Value - on theme, good reds. Bit on RHS a little distracting
Time - good comp and focus and well handled exposure. Pity door at left was not open too as the reflection detracts
Letter - took me a while to get it, but when I did, thought that it was a very good idea. focus on just the centre is really nifty(y)
Kind - good spot. But colours look a bit strange, as if the birds are stuffed!
Tacky - spot on, really like the PP.(y)
Vertical - but it's not:D Quite like the washed out colours, presumably because of the harsh light,

Hi sarah

well done on your catch up & for hanging on in here (y)

Tacky....ermmm...yes..but each to their own...nice quirky angle though

Value....spot on theme , very emotive

2 of a Kind...I'm a sucker for anything winged or furry so this works for me...nice n sharp on the eye's with good colors :)

Letter...like that you've used the hole to view through , wonder if it would owkr with the focus the other way round ?

Hope your business is going well (y)

Back