weekly Project 52 twenty thirteen! TIME & LETTER & KIND & TACKY

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

This year is my first year so be nice, iv been looking forward to this for a few weeks since I got my new camera. I welcome all comments good or bad (y) mainly good I hope.

Week 1 : Sin
Week 2 : Season
Week 3 : Gravity
Week 4 : Wild
Week 5 : Space
Week 6 : Work
Week 7 : Gluttony
Week 8 : Letter
Week 9 : Juxtaposition
Week 10 : Time
Week 11 : Electric
Week 12 : (DIRECTION STILL TO SHOOT)
Week 13 : Tacky
Week 14 : (ANGLE STILL TO SHOOT)
Week 15 : Vaule
Week 16 : (GREED STILL TO SHOOT)
Week 17 : (RUSTIC STILL TO SHOOT)
Week18 : Kind
Week 19 : (RESHOOT and VERTICAL)
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:
Hi Sara, good luck with the 52
Hows the 1st one shaping up after the wait?
Look forward to seeing your new toy in action

It's my first 52 aswell, it should be fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone's images. Good luck :)

Hi sara

welcome to the nuthouse :D

Holy crap...that's hilarious!!

And outside...:)

No crit needs, IMO, just a great take on the theme.....and....it is a male isn't it :)

Cheers.

Haha looks awesome Sara, i got a text off Bob blaming me hehe.

Great advert for Veet :LOL:
Very good, really like the thought that's gone into this

Wrong on so many levels Sara :LOL: but so good on many more ;)

A fun take on the theme which had me laughing when I scrolled down to look :LOL:
Good start to your 52, I like the saturated colours and high contrast which suit the subject. Good work all round Sara. Iain

Thank you for your comments, thought I'd start my 52 with a bit of laughter. A part from the man in the photo was actually going to be me yet my cousin Sam w said in a joke, "tell bob to shave his legs" after I was asking for advice for my shot. This joke then give me this idea :D bob being my boyfriend yet he wasn't very willing when I suggested it.

wrong on so many levels, but certainly a memorable photo :)

nice shot Sara very amusing an excellent start nicely thought out, you need to shave those legs maybe ;)

Okay.... thats just scary :D

Great idea, I just hope to god I never see anything like that in real life!

what a great take on the theme.. looks like a moment of sin was captured there perfectly :)

the sloth is way too cute to be sinful ;)

TP 52 week one - SIN by Missysarawilliams, on Flickr

This is my first shot for project 52, I have gone for lust as my sin yet I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it. I know this shot isn't perfect didn't have much time to take it. I hope you find it as funny as I did taking it.

Well that is just wonderful! Really sinful and got a good laugh out of me. Makes mewonder exactly what's going on!

Hi, Sara, in theme for Season and B&W reflects the season. Eye contact would be nice and I'd have gone for an even closer crop, that is remove the BG left and right. We know what's there and a crop would focus attention even more on the face.

Cheers.

That's a very engaging image.

I'm not adding any negatives or suggested improvements because I like it just as it is.

(y)

Back