TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

I don't see what all the fuss is about - its perfectly natural and beats having a punch up on the streets of northampton, or aldershot or wherever

I take it that was not supposed to be in this thread Pete? I'm guessing something about Harry?

oh arse - yes that was suposed to be in the prince harry thread - although to be fair TP day also beats having a punch up on the streets of nothampton :LOL:

As said many times already 'I'm in if I remember!'. Set up a reminder on my outlook calendar and no idea where I am or what I'm doing on that day.

I'll add my name to the pot :LOL:

I'm the only one that hasn't been acknowledged recently but hopefully I'm included on the list somewhere... :wave:

Sorry :hug2: it was nothing personal (y) but you are indeed on the list (y)

Matt

I'm the only one that hasn't been acknowledged recently but hopefully I'm included on the list somewhere... :wave:

sorry about that andrea :hug: - i blame a lack of jaffa cakes for the oversight :LOL:

New member but count me in, dates in the diary, alarm is set and film's in the fridge!

I will be stuck in London that day, :( as a tourist! :)

If I get something in my little old lightbox I like, I'll let you know. (y)

I will be stuck in London that day, :( as a tourist! :)

If I get something in my little old lightbox I like, I'll let you know. (y)

Good stuff (y)

We're now up to 94 signed up in this thread alone (y)

Matt

Thats fab 1st 110, 2nd 121, so were on track for even more, its going Mega (y)(y)(y)

Good stuff (y)

Thats fab 1st 110, 2nd 121, so were on track for even more, its going Mega (y)(y)(y)

Well, we've just had a little bit of promotion on TP Day on TP on Facebook (y) thanks to Brian for sorting that hopefully on TP on twitter soon too (y)

Back