18th Mar. ' A Small World ' Time for a break.

Great creative settings again!
I source some of my ' props' from charity shops. I had some fun when I purchased the pair of red high heels (£3.00) used here. I asked the sales lady if she thought they were ' my colour' All good clean fun.
P.S Look out for them in the For Sale section soon.

Hmmm ! seems to be a bit of an 'apple' theme going on ?

i-tWVnF5V-XL.jpg

i-stXnJ3z-X2.jpg

i-5qQzTHT-XL.jpg

"Excellent" set of creative close up style captures Roy, well thought out and presented.

The little people are going off for a summer vacation. Thanks for all your support and kind words over the last couple of months. :clap:

Hope to see you all in the autumn.

The little people are going off for a summer vacation. Thanks for all your support and kind words over the last couple of months. :clap:

Hope to see you all in the autumn.
Hope they have fun ;)

It's good to see these back again Roy.
Nicely done (y)

My thanks to Elliott, Roger & Andrew. your support is appreciated.

"Excellent" set of creative captures Roy, good to see them back on here again.

I've only just seen this thread - these are fantastic, I've just gone through all 8 pages :)

I should apologise: you'll have about a hundred "skullfunkerry liked your post" notifications now!

I've only just seen this thread - these are fantastic, I've just gone through all 8 pages :)

I should apologise: you'll have about a hundred "skullfunkerry liked your post" notifications now!
Don't apologise Kerry, I love that you have 'overdosed' on my sillly little scenes. Don't give up on me now, I will be posting more regularly.

Brilliant Roy (y) I do love the strong man he's my favourite

"Excellent" set of creative style pic's again Roy.

Thanks Chris, Toni, Gav and George. I think " Strongman saves man " maybe a little presumptuous looking at the state of him
At least he tried :D

My thanks to Dale, dekeyboy and Planet Bebop lol. Nice to know your looking.

Back