weekly 2009, 2011, 2016! Kennysarmy's third 52 week challenge...

I like this very much, but not yet worked out what it is. It looks like a footy pitch, but not grass. And colours overlayed. (y)

Astroturf city!!
Brillianly on theme :)

I'd be tempted to take the top off that (Sky only), just love the colours and the angles pulling my eyes into the image, wonderful colours at that (y)

<EDIT> OOoo Personal, a nicely planned shot, really like the composition and the wording on the mug, the B&W works nicely too :)

Last edited:
Really love the PP on your Personal shot Jeff.
Great mug too :D

Artificial - nice vibrant colours works well for the theme
Personal - I like the composition and the B/W suits it good choice.

Technology - Cool take on the theme. I like the added interest in the shot with the keep (I assume) in the background sufficiently in focus
Presumably it was an overcast day? It would have been nice to have some blue in the sky, but you can only work with what you have on the day.

Technology - Cool take on the theme. I like the added interest in the shot with the keep (I assume) in the background sufficiently in focus
Presumably it was an overcast day? It would have been nice to have some blue in the sky, but you can only work with what you have on the day.

Very overcast :(

It's actually Powis Castle.
Powis Castle by Jeff, on Flickr

Hi Jeff. Like the symbolic subtlety of Effort - that rugged bg with the mist makes the sign stand-out. Good choice for Technology - old of course but certainly a tech advancement of it's time. :clap:

Effort - Looks like you put a lot of effort in some miserable weather to get there for that shot.
Technology - Nice take on the theme I like the oof background of the Castle Gardens

Excellent take on the theme Jeff - I like the textured finish and the olde worlde look about it. :clap:

Hi Jeff

Effort - Nice take on the theme the misty background really adds some atmosphere to the image

Technology - Clever take on the theme love the out of focus castle in the background great use of DOF

Horizontal - Brilliant take one the theme the PP really adds to this it looks like it was taken a 100 years ago

Three good submission there .... I especially like Effort ... nightmare terrain with the gloved hand on that thingy. :D

... just to add .. I think technology and horizontal are both brilliant interpretations. (y)

Hi Jeff. Initially thought it was simply a skyscape. Like the composition including the paraglider, gives scale to the vast space; lovely cloud detail. :clap:

Back