weekly 2009, 2011, 2016! Kennysarmy's third 52 week challenge...

Hello Jeff

Rough - this is really good, stark difference between the rough/bare foreground and the trees in the background. Super texture and contras,t so much to look at and take in.
Covered - well spotted and taken image, I like the angle of view and the shadows.
Colourful - such great craftsmanship in the window.
Entrance - nice image and I like that the arc is there too.
Size - diddy cat or big pot, super image.

colouful - great shot full of details
entrance - doesn't scream entrance at me I assume it is by the entrance and more interesting than the entrance itself.
size - aw cute shot

What a shame - one of our best known icons going to ruin. There's a company close by that renovates old phone boxes - I should really try and get myself "invited" there. Lovely choice for the theme Jeff.

Such a sad sight I love the old red telephone boxes much nicer then their modern day replacements.

Nice image ... looking down the road like that ... over-saturated perhaps but that doesn't matter. :D

Hi Jeff. Works well for Stone (but could equally do for Forgotten too). Love the random sizes and shapes of the headstones :clap:

Forgotten - great spot and what a shame for the poor telephone box a very sad sight.
Stone - some unusual looking stones there an interesting shot

Stone - An interesting shot, two areas of tended grass with the gravestones in the unkempt bit in the centre, very odd so it captures your interest. I bet it would look spooky with some mist, in b&w.

Simple - Some kind of fossil? Not one for me, but I guess it fits the bill.

What an unusual street name - it is a cul-de-sac so can see the link. Wonder about the background to it. Nicely spotted Jeff.

Lovely shot that, Jeff. Best of the set imo and gives something extra with the background over a closer shot of lavender only.

Resisted the urge to boost the saturation (too much anyway) also, which it benefits from imo.

Last edited:
Jeff, must admit one of favourite photos I have seen for a while. I think the green mixing in with the purple against the green in the back is just spot on.
The bold leading line on the left great composition

Back