weekly 2012 52ers.....post YOUR half way favourite here....

ok so it was a hard choice between win, vice and this one, but this is my fave I think

week 25 - moody by moominmama, on Flickr

Yes good choices Summer and Alex.

This is tough! I have several I really like, but for different reasons, so ive tried to pick one that I think I'd like if someone else had taken it. The owner of the dog's had it put on a canvas, so it can't be that bad!

W13 - Doggy Vice 3.jpg by MarkBerry1963, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi all.... On the tail end of the TP meet with intermittent Web access. Does someone want to start a new thread and put a link to this one in it?

Cheers all.

Right I have made started a thread so we can put each others favourites in, can be found HERE :D Hope thats ok with everyone. (y)

There you go Andy (y)

Right, for my favouite, I have kept changing my mind, so now before I change it again, I am going to go with my week 2 shot which was fear. I have chosen this because I like the way croc stands out, I really did well with the lighting on this one too.

Week 2, Fear2 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

this which i did for soft, it was a total accident that i got this shot and i love it!

Soft Edit by jalizcazan, on Flickr

I agree with most peoples own choices so far. I think I'll wait until this thread is complete, then just copy the results into the "favourite shots from other people" thread!!!!!

Lizzy, that shot is so cute! I might be functioning on hormones right now (watched a video of a toddler with puppies, then did my Small shoot - baby shoes) but oh em gee, that little face. Beautiful framing and treatment.

Think mine has to be of one of my favourite locations and my 'big boys toy' :D

fear.jpg

that still gives me vertigo Gramps

Back