• Poll closed .

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Post your entries on the theme of Vivid in this thread by 23:59 on 31st of October 2021. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 1st DECEMBER 2020. The rules and themes can be found >>>here<<<

This thread is for entries only, no discussion in this thread please but you can >>>click here for the discussion thread<<<

I don't often take photographs in the darkroom with all the lights off. However with a few minutes of UV light these phosphorescent kids magnetic toys glowed well enough for a time exposure.

Speaks for itself
by D M Bloor, on Flickr

Rolleiflex SL35E - Rollei HFT Planar 50mm - Konica VXS 200 film (expired 2004) rated at 100 ISO

As a B&W shooter, this one was going to be tricky, I did have a plan, but then the motivational wheels came off this bus.

However, this image was originally intended for Glow, but I failed to submit it. Thanks to @sirch 's suggestion, I have "hand-tinted" it to make it a bit more relevant.

Vivid.JPG

Canon EOS 1v, HP5+ @1600 ISO, DD-X.

For anyone wanting to know what it is, it's a gin and tonic lit by UV light. The tonic fluoresces a pale blue. The best bit is you get to drink the G&T afterwards.

Cheers!

Well done guys, both fine shots and closely pursued!

Nice one guys! Well done!

Good shots all round again this month, well done to all and especially Sirch...if only I hadn't voted for him.... ;-)

Well done evryone, some good entries this month.

Back