Daily 365... why not

Great shots and cant believe I missed most of them :( what is wrong with my subscriptions just lately? :( Oh well I have them again now :)

I can understand taking a nice jog to stay fit, but not in that weather, I'd be at home keeping warm (or stood outside taking photos freezing my nuts off)

conor... we ALL love snow.. so by definition we all love these photos.. epic !!

I LOOOVE snow! :D Just sad it's kinda goin now... but I fully intend to cheat and upload another 1 today as part of this 365 :LOL:

Great shots and cant believe I missed most of them :( what is wrong with my subscriptions just lately? :( Oh well I have them again now :)

I find the subscriptions can be temperamental too. So I just use the list of links Matthew provided on the main page.

Thanks for the nice comments though :)

I can understand taking a nice jog to stay fit, but not in that weather, I'd be at home keeping warm (or stood outside taking photos freezing my nuts off)

We call the jogger mental, they call use photographers mental, potayto potahto I guess!

Like the jogger shot, but he must be bonkers!

Thanks, I agree, bonkers!

Liking the Jogger shot, great atmosphere !!!

I do to. I can see why people think he's a bit lost in the snow and trees, but I kinda like that.

Dedication till the end! Like previously said, bit lost in the snow, however works well!

Yes, what a nutcase! :D

Thanks all!

22/365
I have decided, in case you didn't notice, that I shall be uploading 365 photos taken this year, rather than 1 photo every day. I just wish I had the time to go out and photo stuff every single day, or had an immense amount of ideas to shoot stuff around my apartment. But alas no. So 365 new photos shall do! My reasoning behind doing this was to get me out taking photos and using my camera more often. And it's working. So I don't mind, I'm happy with that!

Anyway, have I mentioned it yet... but I LOVE SNOW!

Have I mentioned... by karmagarda, on Flickr

Last edited:
Julius Caesar, don't comment yet, flickr has done an IMMENSE amount of sharpening on that shot... need to replace it...

Very nice SP, love the tones and processing.

But......

how :LOL:clever are you to be able to balance a tree on your hand like that

how :LOL:clever are you to be able to balance a tree on your hand like that

Very clever and all in the short space of time till the camera took the shot :) and balanced on his finger ends as well :eek:

Great shot Conor :)

Well Conor aren't you a clever boy!!:LOL::LOL:

I really like this... it shows exactly how you love snow!.... i still have loads and loads here and it's just started again!

Really like the coffee machine one...makes me want to buy one myself!

It's bloody awesome too! Although I'm wired everyday now from all the coffee I'm drinking :LOL:

Just had a browse through...some good stuff...you've a good eye for a photo!

Thank you!

Well Conor aren't you a clever boy!!:LOL::LOL:

I really like this... it shows exactly how you love snow!.... i still have loads and loads here and it's just started again!

Yes. I LOVE IT!

Ok... one thing I need to admit... There's 1 big mistake in that shot... I never took off my backpack... And it's annoying me that I forgot to take it off... :bonk:

Love it! Everyone else makes selfies looks so easy :LOL:

Ah stop it! When I look at shots of myself I think I look proper stupid! But I don't care and upload anyway... Also... you know when you had snow on your hand and it annoyed you? And then the zipper annoyed you? Well that darn BACKPACK!!! Why didn't I think to take it off!!

Im not in that group :LOL:

I demand an SP from you! Tomorrow! :p

I demand an SP from you! Tomorrow! :p

errrrrr...... busy tomorrow :naughty: got my first baby shoot so that will be my priority (if I dont blow it with some really horrible shots :( )

Ah stop it! When I look at shots of myself I think I look proper stupid! But I don't care and upload anyway... Also... you know when you had snow on your hand and it annoyed you? And then the zipper annoyed you? Well that darn BACKPACK!!! Why didn't I think to take it off!!

:LOL::LOL: I didn't notice the backpack till you pointed it out! Putting the fact I don't have a tripod aside, I'd never be able to get the focus like you have so it gets massive thumbs up from me (y)

Love that selfy, I really like the fact it's snowing and you can see it beginning to settle on your coat. Great work (y)

errrrrr...... busy tomorrow :naughty: got my first baby shoot so that will be my priority (if I dont blow it with some really horrible shots :( )

haha! No problem :) They can be quite daunting. Good luck with the baby shoot!

:LOL::LOL: I didn't notice the backpack till you pointed it out! Putting the fact I don't have a tripod aside, I'd never be able to get the focus like you have so it gets massive thumbs up from me (y)

Drat, I should never have pointed it out! :LOL:

That's a wonderful selfie, better than I've ever achieve and I've never been so adventurousness on the narrow DoF front :eek:

Thank you!

Love that selfy, I really like the fact it's snowing and you can see it beginning to settle on your coat. Great work (y)

Thanks!

Last edited:
24/365

This is an idea I have had in my head for a while. Not so much a photo idea, but more like an experiment. I think it has legs, but I need to work on it to get the feel I'm looking for a bit better.

Snow flakes by karmagarda, on Flickr

Back