A Day in TalkPhotography™ Time. Discussion. FINAL DEADLINE - 1800hrs GMT 29/9/10

Matt when do you need the full res files by matey :shrug:

My comp is playing up it will receive emails but not send them out :bang:

Bloody puto's:thumbsdown:

MD(y)

Matt when do you need the full res files by matey :shrug:

My comp is playing up it will receive emails but not send them out :bang:

Bloody puto's:thumbsdown:

MD(y)

September 20th please kind sir.

Hope the puter decides to play again soon... :)

Sorry that I haven't posted mine yet. I ought to have it up tomorrow, and will email you the high-res. copy too.

Thank you for making this happen :).

:crying:

Sorry guys.... I wont be entering this time round ( although I did get an image ).... I was hit by the worst bout of flu I've had in years so the following image sumed my day up but its not fit for going in with the rest.... in short I wanted to let you know I was there in spirit....

Right - off to look backwards and see what others have put ( still recouperating :( )

Well done to those who did well in advance ;)

A Day in TalkPhotography™ Time. One forum. One Passion. One Day by letscommunicate, on Flickr

Terran

Keep the entries coming people! :D

Am still short on the email entries - this may mean some of you are working on super edits, but if not, get them sent!

Thanks (y)

I've sent mine a while ago, so you should have it. Let me know if not(y)

Just posted mine in the Entries thread and will send the e-mail entry asap. Fortunately the boat was on time and I got the image I wanted with four minutes to spare! :)

Thats a corker of a shot! Well worth the wait! Nice work and backstory.

Thanks for taking part :D

Thanks Matt :)

It's great that there's such a variety of subjects from first thing to last thing.

Agreed. This is one of the core values I wanted it to show - a TP Day all over the country from dawn till dusk. :)

Hi Smoothedit,
That was a great idea for "A day in the life of TP".

I'll get a full res image sent shortly, just need to get the g/f to use her PP skills to improve it first.

all the best QS

:LOL: Nice work QS!

Look forward to seeing the post GF edit!

Sent mine hope you got it (y)

cant wait to see the result well done smooth :clap:

Cheers JD.

I am really looking forward to putting it together. The deadline is the 20th of September for entries then I will start work on it after we get back from Edi on the 21st. Will be looking for some music etc.

Appreciate all the love TP members are giving this one - I really hope everyone enjoyed taking part and perhaps it could happen again next year...

Cheers JD.

I am really looking forward to putting it together. The deadline is the 20th of September for entries then I will start work on it after we get back from Edi on the 21st. Will be looking for some music etc.

Appreciate all the love TP members are giving this one - I really hope everyone enjoyed taking part and perhaps it could happen again next year...

Appreciate the hard work you are putting, :clap: how many images are there all together

Thats a lot good turn out for your inspired project,brill idea, hope the rest send them to you maybe a bump of the email addy, would jog entrants to send them on both threads (y)

Aye - good idea.

People - get 'em in! tpmoment@smoothedit.com

Thankies!

Without reading all through the posts what is happening with all these piccys in the end :shrug:

Without reading all through the posts what is happening with all these piccys in the end :shrug:

Film, Book, Book of the Film, Extended publicity tour, appearances at the sundance film festival, Palm d'or........ :LOL:

Or - A slideshow, and maybe a Photobook

Brilliant idea although I think Cannes Film Festival would be better :LOL: :LOL:

Do you have a list of who the 35 missing ones are?
Might be worth listing that too in case some people think they've sent it and there's been a problem somewhere . . . would be a shame to see anyone miss out :(
:agree:

that is all(y)

Argh! Eeerm. Ok. There must be a quick way of doing this...

:LOL: Does anyone know how I can do a 'reply to all' with one single email in Entourage or apple mail? :help:

128 in thread :D, and ONLY 93 emails sent :(

Correction - 128 in thread and only 93 emails received. You never know when emails disappear in the ether, especially with a large attachment! I think you need to check which ones you have not got otherwise there will be a lot of posts asking "did you receive mine?"

Did you receive mine?

Jenny

Last edited:
Back