Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

Some lovely lovely shots there - I do like the hoop ones :) Although I can't see that containing him for long ;)

Huge catch up - he looks so surprised in 224, but I think I like 225 the best - he looks to be concentrating so hard

Told ya, right up until his 18th birthday ;)

Love 215! You never get tired of playing with your feet...

What a bright eyed happy little guy, it's amazing to see how he has grown since I last called in, it's a crying shame I've not been in as much as I'd have liked but glad I've got in this evening (y)

Wow, hasn't he grown up a lot!

I love his cheeky tongue sticking out in 203. The expression in 206 is priceless and I have similar of my kids and it makes me laugh.

I really like 210 for the processing.

It looks like he has a fascination with big sisters hair!

I hope you're health is improving. Well done for keeping going (y)

What a bright eyed happy little guy, it's amazing to see how he has grown since I last called in, it's a crying shame I've not been in as much as I'd have liked but glad I've got in this evening (y)

Hi Matt, many thanks for taking a look (y)

Wow, hasn't he grown up a lot!

I love his cheeky tongue sticking out in 203. The expression in 206 is priceless and I have similar of my kids and it makes me laugh.

I really like 210 for the processing.

It looks like he has a fascination with big sisters hair!

I hope you're health is improving. Well done for keeping going (y)

Thanks for popping in marsha, I loved that expression in 206, 210 I thought wasn't going to work, but very pleased with the outcome.
He is always after hair!
I'm plodding along and really pleased that I have managed to keep it going.

Awesome Michael , love 247 and 248

Cheers Vince (y)

And now more pictures, hard drive and pc problems have put me behind but all upto date to today

Xavier, Day 272 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Xavier, Day 273 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Xavier, Day 274 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Xavier, Day 275 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Xavier, Day 276 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Xavier, Day 277 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Last edited:
My what a huge difference now - I like that one of him in the swing too.

He is absolutely gorgeous! It's crazy to think how much he's changed! Brilliant idea. Well done!

Hi, Michael,

Haven't been here for a while, so skimming through to see what is going on...it's fascinating to see the difference such a short time makes in Xavier's life! I've really enjoyed have a bit of a catch up. of his progress - some amazing expressions in there as well, many of which are very cute but come which are not only cute, but made me laugh as well! What a wonderful record of his early days! :)

Back