A little challenge? 36EXP project.

I'm trying to get mine shot between experiments, I see no possible way this could go wrong...

Well I have just decided on my theme and I will be taking the shots over the next two weeks,off to Spain by car on Saturday.

Oops,gave to much away there. :)

I will be posting in two weeks plus AG's processing time,so about September. :)

I wish you wouldn't go on about procrastination.....

Hi Dale, the more the merrier and welcome to F & C. It's been said before but it bears repeating 'the best, friendliest and most helpful part of the whole forum'

Andy

Ooooh I like the idea of this. Stick me on t'list if that's ok :)

Now then - which camera? I'll probably choose one I haven't used for a while. Maybe one of the Yashica rangefinders :thinking:

I think I've just decided my theme :0)

http://www.giantspectacular.com

I would normally shoot with my
Mamiya 645 and Nex for digital but think I'll go all out film instead.

Anyone else around these parts for the weekend after next?

Cheers
Steve
Great theme, these are amazing I have a friend from the Wirral that raves about them, would live to come up but too busy at the moment. Look forward to seeing your contact sheet.

I would have definitely been up for this but I'm in Scotland that week. Shame as it looks fantastic.

Andy

I think its fairly open ended Steve, as I'm sure you've noticed, time means nothing in here......:naughty: Very much like a tardis.

After a minor setback involving me breaking a Zenit, (must be the only person in history to manage that) I've started my roll again.

36 exposures this time!

Yay. Finished the vista! Sent it off to AG as I had a freepost envelope. They are the ones that seem to offer contact sheets at reasonable prices so I had a digital one. If it's any good and they don't take forever then I'll use them for this challenge. I might have something for the colour thread.

Stuck in my first roll of XP2.. theme has to be 'arsing around with XP2'. I like to make it broad ;)

If I finish the xp2 before the vista comes back then I'm definitely not using them again!

I've just ordered a couple of rolls of Ektar for the weekend. Fingers crossed they arrive in time (really should have ordered sooner!) and I'll get the roll shot on Sunday along with some Acros in the Mamiya 645.

Forgot to reset the frame counter on the Zenit, I think I'm about 12 frames through but I guess I'll find out when I tear through the end of the film going to frame 35 or something.

AG have emailed with the in the lab status. Hooray. Might get it back soon :)

I do think they need to charge more for a single roll dev only as the freepost envelope takes most of the 2.99!

Well, that's my roll of Ektar shot. Probably not my best roll of film seeing as I had Jake or Chloe on my shoulders whilst shooting it and there were around 500k people in Liverpool at the same time! Hopefully I've managed to get some interesting shots combining the crowds and giants.

I'll upload the contact sheet/favourite 3 shots once I've got them back.

Cheers
Steve

Just seen this. Can I play too? Gonna use my old Zenith EM and some 30yr old Tri -X pan.

Desperately trying to think of a project I can use a full roll on in one hit. Having the attention span of a crystal meth addicted kitten can be a PITA - as soon as I get distracted I forget what I was doing beforehand (don't worry though, old, familiar tasks like driving keep my concentration going and I don't allow myself to be distracted from the task in hand!)

I did have a plan to use a book I have of local landmarks and my bike but I can't find the book!

Managed to finish my roll of XP2, will fire it off to AG next week.

So, just to clarify for me (since I'm a bear of slightly damaged brane!), it's acceptable to get the film D&P at Boots with a CD of the images they produce then to home scan and PP for the final 3? (Might use SnappySnaps rather than Boots, depending on who's cheapest!)

Back