A little challenge? 36EXP project.

Film now sent!! :banana:

Now, as it is a slide film, I just have to hope that I exposed it correctly (y)

Film shot - negs now hanging to dry in the bathroom :)

I've just been on the phone with AG, I was getting slightly concerned that I had no email confirming receipt of the film but luckily it made it through the Manchester postal service. Contact print is being made this afternoon so I should have it back by the end of the week. (y)

So i get my dispatch notification today, 10 days after they said it would be dispatched.

I really want to like AG, but this just makes it harder.

I put my film into a box to send to Peak last night (y)

There's space for one more film in that box though and I have so many part-used films that it feels silly not to fill it completely. Is this challenge staying open for another 6 months?

I put my film into a box to send to Peak last night (y)

There's space for one more film in that box though and I have so many part-used films that it feels silly not to fill it completely.

And I sent it today! Frankly, I'm as surprised as anyone but I found a roll of Vista 200 in my Oly Trip with 28 shots taken that I don't remember taking. Guess I'll find out soon :D

Excellent service from Peak as always :)

I sent my film using one of their freepost second class packs, they called me yesterday to say it'd been received and today I got the negatives back! I'm pleased with how the roll of Velvia 50 I put through the GX came out given that it doesn't have the most sophisticated AE shutter speed selection, using full stops instead of something more flexible such as the stepless selection in the FE2.

I have to go out soon so I'll scan these later, results to follow in the other thread.

Ok, I'll schedule the end for just after the Rapture, is everyone ok with that?

Ok, I'll schedule the end for just after the Rapture, is everyone ok with that?

Not really because I'll be busy looking after all the pets the faithfull leave behind. I've offered to do it for £150 per animal, which is very fair I think.

I've got a roll of Portra I've been shooting over the last week for this, just waiting for the light to change so I can get the last 9 frames done.

I have a roll that would do pretty well, it was a project in a way, but the last 3 shots were a different inspiration. The last few of the previous film was the same project. Is itagainst the spirit of this to include the last of them? The films were different, both colour, the same camera. (Guess?)

My apologies, I've been really busy over the last 3 weeks with finishing off my MSc, moving back to Leeds and starting my PhD. I have my contact sheet but my scanner hasn't been unpacked yet (and isn't likely to any time soon as I'm in the process of redecorating), with any luck I can meet up with @PMN at some point to get it and the film run through the Cezanne.

Sorry!

Now there's something I never expected you to say...

I've spent the last week cooped up at a conference in a hotel in Harrogate with barely functional WiFi, I don't trust my own thoughts right now...

Reactions: PMN
I've never trusted my own thoughts...I do find a lot of humour in messing up other people's though....:naughty:

Correct, he is one crazy, mixed up kid.

Reactions: PMN
My contact sheet and shots are in!

Will re-scan the contact sheet on a larger scanner to get it all on without having to stitch it in PS.

Back