AlanDorset Week 52 Picture of the Year

Lovely colours from the sunrise, it must have been an early start to your day. I really like the reflections in the water too.

I do like this picture, the way the light picks out the colours and details.

Lovely light in this one Alan, for a cracking 'scape
My only observation that it's you haven't got the shot quite horizontal, but an easy fix.

Almost certainly it’s not level, in my defence it was early !
That's lovely - as you say the light is great on it.

My only comment... is it level? My eyes say that it's going up to the right.

My only observation that it's you haven't got the shot quite horizontal, but an easy fix.

That's lovely - as you say the light is great on it.

My only comment... is it level? My eyes say that it's going up to the right.

I couldn't leave it as it was, so corrected the horizon now and updated the post and satisfied my OCD !

Oooh that light! :banana:

Good shot Alan, I am good with port-scape as long as we also accept starboard-scape :D

As already said the light is fantastic along with the reflections. Excellent shot.

Week 37 Looking Up

Looking Up
by Alan Webb, on Flickr

Fabulous early morning sunshine at Goodwood Revival with the Spitfires doing some circuits, which is always a special moment

Nice shot Alan, I'm hoping that that's a slide going down the outside of the building and not stairs going up :D

Super shot Alan!

Thumbs up for that shot Alan.
The colour of the helter skelter works well with that sky.
Added spitfires a big plus.

Pete

Yep that's an electric keeper :)

Well, it doesn't get much more electrical than that! Nice job and the B&W PP works well.

Definitely fits the electrical theme. Must have been a lightbulb moment :D

A cover by Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In the Jar"

Nicely shot :)

I like the shot Alan. I had to go to YouTube and listen to the song, not one I'm familiar with.

I like the angle of the shot, the colour from the whiskey stands out well and draws you to it.

Knew that one straight away (showing my age), good interpretation as well.

Pete

Back