weekly Anita's 52 in 2014

Shape - Absolutely stunning colours and great DoF on this. I really do like it. It almost has an alien feel to it. Nice one.

Numbers - Good find for the subject which is on a fitting background. Maybe a reflector on the right would have helped fill in some of the lost light somewhat

Strong - I assume this isn't your usual holiday baggage LOL. Some good texture in the leather has been captured

Texture - It looks like you've been to Beamish or somewhere similar for these three. I do like this one though. The ageing case and the different hats work well

Hi Anita...

Action: I really like this. I like the rim lighting on the hair, the blur is just right for me and the sky detail is spot on. Did you add any flash to light up the foreground? Really well taken.

Dream: good "street" shot. The angle works for me and the colours are vibrant - in fact your colours throughout are really good. Nicely saturated without being overly so.

Vertical - is it? Looks a bit bendy to me ;) Nice take, but it's not grabbing me as much as the first two.

Yum: That's some collection! The contrast looks a bit off to me and my comment re: colours probably less applicable here - I'd like more punch to this one. Good take on theme though (nice focus & wide enough DOF) just needs a bit of a kick?

Hello some lovely submissions there. Dream, well captured and lovely van.

Action, I like the lovely moment, lovely muted colours. I would like the ride more central on this occasion. I like the people at the bottom looking at the right.

Vertical on theme. lovely colours and lovely implied movement.

Cheers.

Hi Anita, Excellent pic for "action" :clap:
"dream also really well caught and "vertical" works for me .
not too keen on yum all those plastic boxes are ruining the colour and you seem to be on a slight angle too

Hey Anita :)

Some great shots there, especially like the fairground ride, some great colours and movement, good sky and liking the composition... not so sure on the yum shot, a great idea, just lacking oomph... Dream, love that one, a good capture indeed, not sure what it is but there is something i really like about it and is my pick of the bunch - great catch up again (y)

Hi Anita

Action....love it....off centre comp works for me though I can see how central would really pop , no crit just love it :clap:

Dream...on theme & well caught

Vertical ....on theme but no where as near eye catching as Action ...sorry

Hi Anita...love the Action shot, vibrant and full of movement....I'm just glad I'm not riding on it :) Dream is great too...a super natural shot, well spotted with that one. I have to agree on Yum...those sweets do look delicious, but the boxes take the extra oooomph away from them.

Hi Anita

Action: full of colour and movement. Almost surreal. (y)

Dream: sweet dreams I'm sure. Well captured.

Hi Anita
Action... you have caught the wheel beautifully, lovely colours(y)
Dream... love this one my favourite, nice van:clap::clap:
vertical... nowhere as good as the others, but it fits the theme(y)
Yum... I agree about the boxes spoiling the colours, good idea tho' :)

Back