BBC, My photos, and a bullet hole in my foot.

If you go in the slammer Gary, I'll carry your 365 on until you get out ;)

I'm sure nothing will come of it!
You have photos of the hospital but then you don't have to admit to actually going in the hospital! You weren't caught :p

Garys 365 for the rest of the year.....

cell0705.jpg

86417-Jail-Cell-0.jpg

Ring the NHS up and tell them you'll take some pics of their security and what not, then show them to the BBC. ;)

Thanks guys,

Just back from a walk around video interview, she found names, addresses other personal stuff.

See what transpires in the morning!

Gary.

wow, what the hell gary?

as long as this doesnt make u look negative.. be careful mate
x

Screw it, I told her I did it for the photo ops, with friends, blah blah blah. God knows what the final cut will look like, maybe it wont even air!

Gary.

Whens it meant to be airing Gary?

Well she reckons the NHS must get a right to reply, and then, asap, she thinks possibly 11am, possibly 12pm. Scotland Today, TV slot, no idea if it will be shown down south or if any other media outlets pick it up...

Feel like I missed a trick, should have told the BBC to **** off and phoned the sun :D

Gary.

Oh and her exact words as we left...

"There is going to be a big hee haw in Scotland tomorrow".

Oh joy.

Gary.

Were you out at the hospital tonight Gary?

What kind of questions were they asking? About the photography or the security side of it?

They asked both. Why I was there, what gave me the idea (you got credit as much as possible, "I seen some great photos on a web site a few months ago")....asked how long I had been into the hobby, and if I had plans to do other urbex "no comment :D"

And she asked if I was surprised to see the fules, photos, x rays etc.

Gary.

aw crap - I am gonna have to keep watching Scottish new tomorrow aint I!

Gary,

Make sure you video it & put a copy on here (YouTube link)...... for us Southerners!!
Very interested to see how the w***ers at the Beeb edit this........ obviously to their credit.

And to think we pay our licence fee for this!!!!

I hope the Beeb actually do themselves proud and report it as it is.. I dont think so though.

Good luck inside.......... should be out by xmas!!

How did you get in with the reporter, camera crew etc? Did you just drive up to security?

You should've walked away from it, but I guess you know that now!

I'm sure nothing will come of it *cough*.

Can I drive your Lotus while you're inside? ;)

A

Has anyone the ability to tape this so that I can see!!!

Really want to see how they edit it...

Be interesting to see the edit.

I used to have a bullet camera inside my crash helmet and record my journeys, then sell odd bits of footage to crimestoppers, police, scamera, idiot type shows (sky mostly).

However I stopped when they started to ask for the full footage, more interested in the "look at this idiot motorcyclist" type footage than the people I was filming on mobiles, breastfeeding whilst driving, steering with knees whilst reading maps etc. They even suggested I followed Pizza delivery boys on mopeds to film them breaking the law - yeah right - follow people around who collect money.

Fame at last!

I would be strangley proud!

Didnt think they were going to publish your name though!!!!

So what are you planning to do now you're a freelance with a BBC story under your belt
sarcasticclap.gif

Hahaha, unlucky Gary, no point worrying about it, its done and gone.

If they put up security its not bad,

its just a challenge ;)

Back