weekly CatClick's 52 week challenge - 2022

I'm glad you mentioned they were new as they don't appear to have seen much sports use - yet :)
Nicely captured - liking the lighting and background which fits colour-wise nicely.

A really nice image Catherine. Well composed with the tracks leading the viewer across the river to the town on the other side. The processing suits it well.

The composition is really nice. I love the way it leads you through the picture.

Oooh...that looks like it could do some damage!
A really nice clear shot against the blue sky Catherine

I swear if you added a few folds and damage to the parallel pic you would swear it was from back in the day, well done and well processed.

good spot, good take on the theme. :)

That made me smile. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but always have a heavy cocoa solid bar in the fridge for the odd square when the mood takes me.

Mmmmm choccie - nice one.

Super Puffink!!!! :banana:

Lovely arrangement of stuff fir Snapper’s!

Two really superb shots Catherine. I love the creativity of your snappers choice.

Lovely Puffin image and very creative for SC - well done.

I'm in awe of your creative and artistic ability. Great lighting too.
Puffin shot is excellent also

Two great photos Catherine. Very clever with the fruit & veg and a classic puffin shot.

Pete

Both fantastic shots.. particularly the snappers choice... that's really creative as well as technically fab.

Super Puffink!!!! :banana:

Lovely arrangement of stuff fir Snapper’s!
Thank you!
Two really superb shots Catherine. I love the creativity of your snappers choice.
Thank you! I did get the idea from a video I was watching on food preparation.
Lovely Puffin image and very creative for SC - well done.
Thank you!
Both great pictures.
Thank you!
I'm in awe of your creative and artistic ability. Great lighting too.
Puffin shot is excellent also
Thank you.
Two great photos Catherine. Very clever with the fruit & veg and a classic puffin shot.

Pete
Thank you!

Watching a video on food preparation sparked the idea, I can't take all the credit.
Both fantastic shots.. particularly the snappers choice... that's really creative as well as technically fab.
I did have difficulty lighting it. I used a craft light box, however the camera showed the word Flicker in the viewfinder and some of the shots came out stripy. Any ideas on how to get around that?

That puffin is superb Catherine. I've just come back from a trip to Skomer where I took zillions of shots of puffins, but none close to this (using a bridge camera with a 2/3" sensor probably didn't help, although I did get some decent shots of them on the floor!

Back