weekly CatClick's 52 week challenge - 2022

Oh no! Hope the camera's ok. Like the cable shot, and Buchanan St is a a nice street shot

Nice street view - would look good in mono :)

Oh no! Hope the camera's ok. Like the cable shot, and Buchanan St is a a nice street shot
Hopefully I will get it back soon, it needs a new screen, heavy winds blew my tripod over (at low level) on the beach and it landed on the flipped out screen. Thankfully, it had a shower cap on at the time and no sand got into the workings. Will need to go back to Glasgow to pick it up, so I might try to get a better shot with my camera. I'm having withdrawal symptoms already without it!!!

I like the close up electrical shot. My OH recently complained to the seller about some cables he bought on Amazon which were supposed to be robust. They asked for photographic evidence, but then sent him new ones.

Circles in the Sand for song choice?

I recognised the street as in Glasgow. On theme!
Sorry to hear about your camera. Hope it’s fixed soon. I had to send mine off to a place in Glasgow once to be fixed.

Great series of images Catherine

Electrical: spot on, well composed and exposed
Depict a Song: great choice and very creative
Looking Down: love the perspective and the processing

Hope you've got your camera sorted. That's a really interesting image - lots of detail.

It does look rustic. I now know there are special gadgets for cutting cakes level. I tried to make a battenberg and it ended up with my squares being more like rectangles :ROFLMAO:

Yes it is certainly rustic (and delicious) looking! Good take on the theme.

Definitely looks rustic... but still tasty. It all goes down the same way as my mum used to say if we complained!

Nice sharp pic Catherine :D

Week 43 - Vehicle

I spoke to the owner of this vehicle. He and some friends bought it to drive a rally to Monte Carlo. The vehicles had to be decorated, everybody else just painted theirs, these guys decided to cover this in fur.

Week 43 - Vehicle.JPG

Wow! What am interesting vehicle!
I had a Ford Cortina with fur on the inside once (long story), but the outside?! o_O

Niiiiice :)

Autumnal is fantastic, lovely rich colours and really captures the season. the added droplets of water really give it another dimension too.

Catching up.
Precision: I like this and thought of something similar but ended up not going with it. I think that your shot is better than what I had in mind anyways... :)
Vehicle: Love the furry van Catherine, Great capture.
Autumnal: The colours really scream Autumn.

Back