weekly CatClick's 52 week challenge - 2022

Week 34 - Small
This has been a great theme for me this week as I've had the opportunity to photograph lots of small things. The difficulty was choosing which image to go for!
Finally decided in this little mouse.
2022-08-26 1110.JPG

Wow, what fantastic images.
Yes the first one is the one, but they are all excellent.
Exposures are spot on.

Fab shots! Some sort of captive setup I assume for the meeces?

Fab shots! Some sort of captive setup I assume for the meeces?
It was, in the borders. He does meeces, spiders, snakes, frogs and birds of prey. A friend arranged it and a few of us went. We didn't do any spiders though as one of the group was phobic, didn't matter as there was so many opportunities on the day.

Last edited:
Nice take on the theme :)

Small. I love your chosen image. Excellent shot.
Snappers. Great idea for the theme.. and amazing long legs :)

Great set of "small" pictures. I think you chose the right one :)

Clever take on the tech and both images work well. Like it.

Lovely composition and light on the hills. There is still enough colour... you've obviously had more rain than we have!

Small - somehow missed that in the main thread, but what a great selection. Tough choice to make (which is always a nice position to be in).

Snapper's choice and tech - I think I prefer the Jake the peg one for the obvious humour, but also I love that extra little burst of light hitting the mound near the front of shot.

Landscape - Certainly makes we want to get back out and enjoy a scene like that.

Small - somehow missed that in the main thread, but what a great selection. Tough choice to make (which is always a nice position to be in).

Snapper's choice and tech - I think I prefer the Jake the peg one for the obvious humour, but also I love that extra little burst of light hitting the mound near the front of shot.

Landscape - Certainly makes we want to get back out and enjoy a scene like that.
Thank you.

Thats a big bone Catherine. You need to look up and concentrate to see it.

Reminds me of the whale bones in Whitby :) Nice shot.

Did not see the whale bone straight away, right on theme and interesting looking location.

Pete

Nice shot Catherine. There was (may still be) a whale jawbone arch in Threekingham village in Lincolnshire when I lived near there many, many years ago. An odd place to find it to be sure.

Thats a big bone Catherine. You need to look up and concentrate to see it.
Reminds me of the whale bones in Whitby :) Nice shot.
Did not see the whale bone straight away, right on theme and interesting looking location.

Pete
Nice shot Catherine. There was (may still be) a whale jawbone arch in Threekingham village in Lincolnshire when I lived near there many, many years ago. An odd place to find it to be sure.
Thank all for dropping by. It was a lovely day out. It seems as though whale jawbones are a common theme across the country.

Week 38 - Electrical
Playing catchup after a busy few weeks.
Another cable bites the dust. Does anyone have any recommendations of cables that survive a decent length of time?
Week 38 - Electrical.JPG

Last edited:
Back