Weekly Chenti - 2019 52 Week Challenge - W26 - Drink

Edit My Images
Yes
Now that free image is great Chenti. Cannot fault it. The swirl of the waves creating that amazing texture to the sea and the colour is great. The rocks compliment and help bind the image together. My favourite of the week so far :clap:

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hiya Chenti,

Object - I quite like the gradient from fully blown white through to the silver of the bodywork.
Wet - I think it's the saturated colour version that I prefer, although I couldn't say why exactly, other than I like the blue.
Free Week - More great colours there Chenti :) Combined with significant DR. I like the way it portrays power and I love the colours.
Entrance - You laugh, but I've got a shot in an earlier 52 of a hotel I was staying in, in Calais where there was a door on the first floor that opened out onto an awning. Presumably it was supposed to be onto a fire escape, but the platform/ladders were never fitted.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Oh aye that's a belter of an abstracty thingie!

Edit My Images
Yes
That's just a great image IMO. Really love the composition, textures -great stuff

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
PUPPIES!!!!

Awwwww...

Cute-o-meter off the scale :)

Edit My Images
Yes
Very nice puppies - you win!

Gotta love a puppy shot for 'young' Nicely done

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
I am really drawn to your Entrance image. A really abstract feel and the three 'doors' are perfectly placed. Nice one (y)

Young is a perfect shot for the theme and super cute with it!

OP
OP
Chenti
Name
Chenti
Edit My Images
Yes
Superb idea, and just a hint of reflection. Maybe the one on the right could have been a bit sharper? Just a thought.
Thanks. Yes, agree not great that one, Really struggled with the focus, Might need to try focus stacking to see if that will help

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Very well exectued shot for Food Chenti, love that you got the reflections in too!

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Chenti.

Young - Don't they look cute asleep. It's almost mono except for their noses! it's fun how they merge with the spread, but there is enough detail/light/shading to see they them properly.

Food - Would have worked for young too. Good to see the shadows and reflections. Works nicely, I like this for it's simplicity.