weekly Chenti - 2019 52 Week Challenge - W26 - Drink

Now that free image is great Chenti. Cannot fault it. The swirl of the waves creating that amazing texture to the sea and the colour is great. The rocks compliment and help bind the image together. My favourite of the week so far :clap:

Really great colours and textures in your free shot. That all works so well and the processing is spot on. I really like the unusual PoV. Was it taken using a drone?

I like that a lot, very abstract, great muted colours and really fits the theme well.

Hiya Chenti,

Object - I quite like the gradient from fully blown white through to the silver of the bodywork.
Wet - I think it's the saturated colour version that I prefer, although I couldn't say why exactly, other than I like the blue.
Free Week - More great colours there Chenti :) Combined with significant DR. I like the way it portrays power and I love the colours.
Entrance - You laugh, but I've got a shot in an earlier 52 of a hotel I was staying in, in Calais where there was a door on the first floor that opened out onto an awning. Presumably it was supposed to be onto a fire escape, but the platform/ladders were never fitted.

Entrance, very interesting i like it.

Oh aye that's a belter of an abstracty thingie!

That's just a great image IMO. Really love the composition, textures -great stuff

PUPPIES!!!!

Awwwww...

Cute-o-meter off the scale :)

Just adorable, and camouflaged too! Lovely image.

Entrance is a great abstract
Cute puppies for Young, though they look a tad soft.

Very nice puppies - you win!

Gotta love a puppy shot for 'young' Nicely done

I am really drawn to your Entrance image. A really abstract feel and the three 'doors' are perfectly placed. Nice one (y)

Young is a perfect shot for the theme and super cute with it!

Superb idea, and just a hint of reflection. Maybe the one on the right could have been a bit sharper? Just a thought.
Thanks. Yes, agree not great that one, Really struggled with the focus, Might need to try focus stacking to see if that will help

I like the idea, I like the choice of colours too, and that the white is white (good WB control). I'd agree about the focus but it doesn't detract too much. Nice image.

Very well exectued shot for Food Chenti, love that you got the reflections in too!

Great image, with reflections and shadows adding to it

Superb idea, and just a hint of reflection. Maybe the one on the right could have been a bit sharper? Just a thought.

Agree with all of the above

Enjoying your images

Hi Chenti.

Young - Don't they look cute asleep. It's almost mono except for their noses! it's fun how they merge with the spread, but there is enough detail/light/shading to see they them properly.

Food - Would have worked for young too. Good to see the shadows and reflections. Works nicely, I like this for it's simplicity.

Back