COVID vaccine announced

I notice the over 80 year olds aren’t getting the vaccine, except if they fall into one of the other categories. Seems a bit odd. They should say “in care homes unless they are over 80” to be consistent.
I don't know why Bill Gates is giving it to them anyway. They don't even use 5G.

Here's the provisional priority list from Sky News:
  1. Older adults resident in a care home and care home workers
  2. All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
  3. All those 75 years of age and over
  4. All those 70 years of age and over
  5. All those 65 years of age and over
  6. High-risk adults under 65 years of age
  7. Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
  8. All those 60 years of age and over
  9. All those 55 years of age and over
  10. All those 50 years of age and over
  11. Rest of the population (priority to be determined)

Last edited:
  11. Rest of the population (priority to be determined

I will be like one of the last in line then, it's okay, most vulnerable first.

But I want to travel dammit!!!!!

Anyone else had a letter through asking them to take part in voluntary COVID testing?

11. Rest of the population (priority to be determined)
They should exclude the anti-vaxxers and then see if they say it’s a conspiracy against them and clamour for it :).

I notice the over 80 year olds aren’t getting the vaccine, except if they fall into one of the other categories. Seems a bit odd. They should say “in care homes unless they are over 80” to be consistent.
They fit in most of the categories, over 80, over 75, over 70, over 65, over 60, over 55...
Many of them may also fit in the first class of care home reidents.

Last edited:
They fit in most of the categories, over 80, over 75, over 70, over 65, over 60, over 55...
Many of them may also fit in the first class of care home reidents.
Yes, I see SKY have amended their graphics, I knew they were oversimplifying it.

Anyone else had a letter through asking them to take part in voluntary COVID testing?
My daughter had one a few months ago and signed up for it but they cocked up sending the test kit so it was invalid. I got one last Friday and TBH haven't done anything about it. It is a good idea to do it because it is the basis of a lot of decision making.

just about got the flu vaccine this year better half didn't as the GP ran out we both been getting it for the last few years so can't see getting this one

To the far more knowledgeable:

If you are vaccinated against the virus and it works; i.e. you don't catch it, does that stop you spreading the virus to anybody else or would you be just like someone who shows no symptoms but can still spread it?

To the far more knowledgeable:

If you are vaccinated against the virus and it works; i.e. you don't catch it, does that stop you spreading the virus to anybody else or would you be just like someone who shows no symptoms but can still spread it?
It's not yet known (at least publicly). Not all vaccines give 'sterilising immunity' (full protection against infection) even if they protect against disease.

Just curious, but are you an anti-vaxxer?

Do you still want an explanation or something along the lines? I thank you all who are willing to participate in mRNA vaccine tech first trial. I do mean it. One day it may become a proven and safe medication and replace those horrible old vaccines with toxic adjuvants and satanic aborted cell lines that precisely nobody asked for. Right now it is largely untested and we haven't even seen what it does to animals long term, let alone to you over 2, 5, 10 years. P.S. Proper development and testing timeline for any medication is at least 10 years, so these are just very early but large scale trials no matter how you / they call it. I will wait and see and THEN make my mind up. That is both science and common sense. I already had enough toxic s*** dumped into my body already with special thanks to the Bristol University Chemistry department, so really don't need any more. Meanwhile I will be just fine unless we soon get ebola epidemic or something just as nasty. This is called risk assessment (for disease and medication)

P.S. Please leave it at this. I have nothing more and no desire to add anything.

Last edited:

Just about how many people do you know taking s*** from Kev? Anyone who does is participating in Darwinist experiment with their lives, is frankly a retard and deserves anything that may be coming their way, least of all a criminal prosecution.

Do you still want an explanation or something along the lines? I thank you all who are willing to participate in mRNA vaccine tech first trial.
Better to participate in Mother Nature's existing global experiment, where you can trial natural, organic viral mRNA wrapped up in a delicious protein shell robed in fat, delicately delivered through the air by your friends, family and brief aquaintances?

One thing we will know about the vaccine is this - it won't kill 0.5-1% of people who receive it within a few weeks, nor will it leave an even larger proportion with immediate health issues of uncertain duration, ranging from chronic fatigue to serious organ damage. Unlike the Coronavirus.

All medical treatments come with risks, however small. But people who are worried about vaccines really need to think through how they are assessing them compared to the known serious risks that come with the infection they protect against, not to mention (in this case) the unknown long-term consequences of becoming infected by a completely novel virus.

Do you still want an explanation or something along the lines? I thank you all who are willing to participate in mRNA vaccine tech first trial. I do mean it. One day it may become a proven and safe medication and replace those horrible old vaccines with toxic adjuvants and satanic aborted cell lines that precisely nobody asked for. Right now it is largely untested and we haven't even seen what it does to animals long term, let alone to you over 2, 5, 10 years. P.S. Proper development and testing timeline for any medication is at least 10 years, so these are just very early but large scale trials no matter how you / they call it. I will wait and see and THEN make my mind up. That is both science and common sense. I already had enough toxic s*** dumped into my body already with special thanks to the Bristol University Chemistry department, so really don't need any more. Meanwhile I will be just fine unless we soon get ebola epidemic or something just as nasty. This is called risk assessment (for disease and medication)

P.S. Please leave it at this. I have nothing more and no desire to add anything.

Thank you, I appreciate the detailed reply. (y)

Do you still want an explanation or something along the lines? I thank you all who are willing to participate in mRNA vaccine tech first trial.

Lies, Clinical Trials are that, TRIALS, right now there are over 40,000 people participated in those trials for that 1 version alone and there are like 20 different ones around the world.

ne day it may become a proven and safe medication and replace those horrible old vaccines with toxic adjuvants and satanic aborted cell lines that precisely nobody asked for.

Lies, From the Satanic to the nobody asked for. 7 Billion people are asking for it.

Right now it is largely untested and we haven't even seen what it does to animals long term, let alone to you over 2, 5, 10 years. P.S. Proper development and testing timeline for any medication is at least 10 years, so these are just very early but large scale trials no matter how you / they call it.

Lies, they are doing clinical trials, what do you think these are? mashmellows? They are tests. If the test are proven safe on humans, why do they need to test it on a rat?

The reason why it's quick, it's call science. It used to take 2 weeks to get to Australia, now you can do it in 1 flight. Technology advances, someone stop the press. They mapped the virus in about 2months this time, when the bird flu was around, it took like 3 years. It's call Science.

That camera you are using, it is digial and not film, it has a sceeen at the back of it? It's call science.

The phone or computer you are typing on, it's not made by Satan, the reason it doesn't take up half your house, it's call science.

I will wait and see and THEN make my mind up.

You will make up excuses and not facts judging by this post.

That is both science and common sense.

I don't think you have either.

I already had enough toxic s*** dumped into my body already with special thanks to the Bristol University Chemistry department, so really don't need any more. Meanwhile I will be just fine unless we soon get ebola epidemic or something just as nasty. This is called risk assessment (for disease and medication)

I really think you need to see a psychiatrist and I can't leave it because of all the lies, someone need to point it out. You can't post a lot of lies and walk away.

As for ebola, the reason that isn't as infectious is because when you show symptoms, you are bed bound. You won't be walking around.

Last I checked, none of us are experts, but I rather listen to what the experts have to say than to someone who isn't an expert on their opinion. These experts went to school for a reason, they have experience, they have knowledge in the field. Sure you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled not to get a vaccine but don't spread your opinion as if they are facts, they are just lies.

Last edited:
More limited data than the other one (they were probably bounced into saying something by the Pfizer announcement), but also Phase 3. If confirmed, this is probably cause for cautious optimism about the Oxford vaccine candidate we have also ordered (enough for 50 million people), since the approaches (using adenovirus vectors that express the Spike protein) are similar. And the more doses we have the better. Updated reports suggest we have ordered enough of the Pfizer vaccine candidate for 20 million people, which wouldn't be sufficient everyone in groups 1-10 above if there were full uptake, let alone the rest of the population (there are over 25 million people in the UK over 50, and there must be millions more who have relevant health conditions or who work in healthcare or social care).

Last edited:
Currently it goes something like this:

Bill Gates made a lot of money
He advocates & supports vaccination
He forecast a new pandemic was the worst immediate threat to societies
Thereforefore he invented SARSCoV2 to make money from vaccines.
You missed out the micro tracker in the vaccine (y)

Now I'm no expert but from what I've read the average vaccine takes about 10 years to come to market and this one has taken under 1 year if out by Christmas as is being predicted by some.
I'm certainly not rushing out to get it.
I'll let the early adopters continue the trials in the real world first ;)

I think at least one person on this thread has been probed by aliens on their mothership.
Suppose that would put anyone off needles

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU6gPaQrQrQ

The write up sounds interesting but it looks like it will be in limited quantity at first, 40 million doses and two doses needed

When I was vaccinated against polio it required 3 injections.

Not remotely troubled about taking the Covid19 vaccination. Give me a shout and I'll trot along now and get it.

Last edited:
Having worked with -80 freezers and dry ice for several decades (in research) I'd say they are no subsitute for -80C. -20 at the very best.
Yes, it seems a bit tight to me. I suppose it depends on the insulation which has vastly improved I expect since I had anything to do with dry ice.

Having worked with -80 freezers and dry ice for several decades (in research) I'd say they are no subsitute for -80C. -20 at the very best.
Dry ice is routinely used to ship RNA - I've sent it to the US this way, where it has to remain stable in transit for several days. Dry ice sublimes at -78C, so if it's still solid it's cold enough. Pfizer are reportedly using dry ice containers as part of their cold chain.

Totnes is weird!

Weirdo!!! :p

Not sure when you last visited but it's now very hippified, although there is still a good butcher.

Weirdo!!! :p

Not sure when you last visited but it's now very hippified, although there is still a good butcher.

Must've been about 10 years ago.

We've been to Glastonbury twice in the last 4 years, hippified doesn't bother me. :D

Totnes seems to be full of dogs on strings and beggars, even more so than Glastonbury.

Better to participate in Mother Nature's existing global experiment, where you can trial natural, organic viral mRNA wrapped up in a delicious protein shell robed in fat, delicately delivered through the air by your friends, family and brief aquaintances?

Yes, thank you very much.

Lies, Clinical Trials are that, TRIALS, right now there are over 40,000 people participated in those trials for that 1 version alone and there are like 20 different ones around the world.

Lies, From the Satanic to the nobody asked for. 7 Billion people are asking for it.

Lies, they are doing clinical trials, what do you think these are? mashmellows? They are tests. If the test are proven safe on humans, why do they need to test it on a rat?

The reason why it's quick, it's call science. It used to take 2 weeks to get to Australia, now you can do it in 1 flight. Technology advances, someone stop the press. They mapped the virus in about 2months this time, when the bird flu was around, it took like 3 years. It's call Science.

That camera you are using, it is digial and not film, it has a sceeen at the back of it? It's call science.

The phone or computer you are typing on, it's not made by Satan, the reason it doesn't take up half your house, it's call science.

You will make up excuses and not facts judging by this post.

I don't think you have either.

I really think you need to see a psychiatrist and I can't leave it because of all the lies, someone need to point it out. You can't post a lot of lies and walk away.

As for ebola, the reason that isn't as infectious is because when you show symptoms, you are bed bound. You won't be walking around.

Last I checked, none of us are experts, but I rather listen to what the experts have to say than to someone who isn't an expert on their opinion. These experts went to school for a reason, they have experience, they have knowledge in the field. Sure you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled not to get a vaccine but don't spread your opinion as if they are facts, they are just lies.

I truly feel sorry for you and people you infect with this ideology.

Sometimes I wonder if I should encourage people like LLP so that there are fewer people in front of me in the queue for the vaccine. :naughty:
Unfortunately that tends to bugger up the whole herd immunity thing (which antivaxers will undeservingly benefit from, provided there aren't too many of them).

Yes, thank you very much.

I truly feel sorry for you and people you infect with this ideology.

You don’t need to feel sorry for me, I’m the one with both eyes open. My ideology is call science, what’s yours again? It aren’t science.

If you don’t understand the concept that some people are smarter than you, like Doctors, and let them do their job, then no one can help you, if you don’t want to be helped.

I would show you proof but you will just call it fake news, the simple fact is that Smallpox is gone, if that isn’t enough proof, I don’t know what is.

oh, it’s fine for you not believing it it, but do not spread lies, that I have a problem with, because you are indirectly hurting people, potentially killing them.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if I should encourage people like LLP so that there are fewer people in front of me in the queue for the vaccine. :naughty:
Unfortunately that tends to bugger up the whole herd immunity thing (which antivaxers will undeservingly benefit from, provided there aren't too many of them).

I have always found his posts in other parts of the forum slightly offputting...now I know why, he comes from a world of misinformation. Best to put him on ignore I think.

You don’t need to feel sorry for me, I’m the one with both eyes open. My ideology is call science, what’s yours again? It aren’t science.

If you don’t understand the concept that some people are smarter than you, like Doctors, and let them do their job, then no one can help you, if you don’t want to be helped.

I would show you proof but you will just call it fake news, the simple fact is that Smallpox is gone, if that isn’t enough proof, I don’t know what is.

oh, it’s fine for you not believing it it, but do not spread lies, that I have a problem with, because you are indirectly hurting people, potentially killing them.

Perhaps it is time for you to present your scientific credentials and publication list or retreat back to your sofa. You have clearly demonstrated that you have zero understanding of true scientific process, respect for ideas and challenge. Too bad this country have people like you in charge of critical decisions. Enjoy watching the economy and people's lives burn while you keep talking about your perverted "science".

Back