Darkslinger's 52 Week Challenge - 2020

Thanks Lee, I think that I'm going to have a bit more of a challenge this week...

Something a little different since I have time on my hands, sitting at home..."3 metal fences in my neighbourhood"2.jpg

3 very different images working well as triptych Bill

Great idea, but I'm not sure the pictures work all that well together as a triptych... do you have another close shot of a fence to replace #3?

Interesting to see how few people were in the 3rd shot.
Only suggestion may have been to do something with the angles on teh 3rd shot before adding it to the triptych.
You're right Tim, this is a major transit hub but, because of the state of the world right now, there were hardly any people there. I did take a second version (below) where I framed one person's face between the rails.
3.jpg

Great idea, but I'm not sure the pictures work all that well together as a triptych... do you have another close shot of a fence to replace #3?
Thanks Bernd, I was kind of going for really close, to the view moving further away, a much further distance...

Just a weed but I liked the way that it spilled over into last week's theme...

Mar 28 (1 of 1)-4.jpg

Nicely captured.. the blackness of the wire contrasts well with the yellow. I might have tweaked the exposure up slightly.

Nice spot. yellow nad black work well together. just needs the flowers a touch brighter.

Well spotted Bill.
TBH I prefer it as it is, slightly "depressing" in these uncertain times.

Nicely captured.. the blackness of the wire contrasts well with the yellow. I might have tweaked the exposure up slightly.
Thanks Helen, I think that Cobra below caught what I was going for, moody, wet, murky. I actually tried it with a brighter exposure and it was too "upbeat" for my taste.

Nicely, as you say, on theme for 2 weeks :)
I agree with Helen, I may have tweaked the levels to give the flower a bit more pop.
Thanks Tim, I actually tried it with a brighter exposure and it was too "upbeat" for what I was going for (see Cobra's comment below). I think that it's all just a matter of individual taste.

Nice spot. yellow nad black work well together. just needs the flowers a touch brighter.
Thanks Pete, I actually tried it with a brighter exposure and it was too "upbeat" for what I was going for (see Cobra's comment below). I think that it's all just a matter of individual taste.

Nicely captured, I really like the dark background, give a picture a slightly dark ambiance

Back