weekly DAVE'S 2021 WEEKLY 52 SHOWCASE & Finished

Plenty of negative space Dave and another vote for the colour version

Choice
The first shot for me, just a hint of colour. I did think there was too much neg space, but then after looking at it a bit longer, it does give the impression that the cat (fake cat) is looking at something in the distance

It has a bit of ICM in there ;) is that due to the slight inebriation? :)

interesting character Dave but always a sad sight to see, not sure on the processing but I understand why, its just not my thing.

Nice portrait Dave, well processed too (y)
Just a small crit, is that a boot / trainer top right?

Indigenous
Well I can see it's been hdr'd. I like the interaction with the photographer.

Just a small crit, is that a boot / trainer top right?

Now I've seen this it looks like its kicking him in the head and I can't unsee :D . Otherwise I think this is a cracking shot and I love the gritty processing.

Still actually waiting to see someone but am getting help other ways, all old shots to catch me back up and all I have to do is the techs then.

PLANTS

PLANTS by Suzie Law, on Flickr

DOMINATING THE SKIES

DOMINATING by Suzie Law, on Flickr

HANDS

HANDS by Suzie Law, on Flickr

FUR

FUR by Suzie Law, on Flickr

Nice catch-up Dave.
I think my fav is Glasses - so un-posed. An excellent piece of street :)
I've re-instated you into the old lags section of the scrolls.
I'm guessing you're planning to use the free weeks for the techs?

Nice catch-up Dave.
I think my fav is Glasses - so un-posed. An excellent piece of street :)
I've re-instated you into the old lags section of the scrolls.
I'm guessing you're planning to use the free weeks for the techs?

Cheers Tim, yes that was my plan to use the free week for the tech so will get my head thinking what to do.

Great catch up Dave, its good to see you posting again (y)

As above comments good catch up Dave couple of nice bird shots and your architecture shot is really good

very good to see you back (y)

Great catch up and so many pictures to comment on they are all great. I quite like the Architecture the most as its very different angle to take the shot.

Some great shots in there. Plants, Dominating and Architecture the best for me

As above comments good catch up Dave couple of nice bird shots and your architecture shot is really good

very good to see you back (y)

Nice to see you back Dave, Glasses is a really cool shot, so natural.

Pete

Great catch up and so many pictures to comment on they are all great. I quite like the Architecture the most as its very different angle to take the shot.

Some great shots in there. Plants, Dominating and Architecture the best for me

Thank you folks.

Excellent find Dave. Really nice tidy composition with the poles and posts at either side too.

Well, yep, that's certainly irregular!

As Ian said, the compositions is very nice with the poles at each side. Lovely colours too, really complimentary throughout the image and almost gives it a 1950's feel.

Back