weekly DAVE'S 2021 WEEKLY 52 SHOWCASE & Finished

Bonkers - nice one :)

Excellent find Dave. Really nice tidy composition with the poles and posts at either side too.

Well, yep, that's certainly irregular!

As Ian said, the compositions is very nice with the poles at each side. Lovely colours too, really complimentary throughout the image and almost gives it a 1950's feel.

Very quirky house. What’s the story?

Bonkers - nice one :)

Thank you folks, the story behind it is, that it was only going to be a fun attraction on the sea front but folk liked it so much with walking on the ceiling so it has stayed.

Very neat composition and the faded textured look makes me wonder just what it is...

Picture of a painting? He's got more of his own teeth than I have! :)

I'm a fan of single large subject images. It's a strong look. The tones have a vintage quality.

Very neat composition and the faded textured look makes me wonder just what it is...

Picture of a painting? He's got more of his own teeth than I have! :)

Good strong, striking image Dave

Great picture with a lot of detail in it. Nice one (y)

I'm a fan of single large subject images. It's a strong look. The tones have a vintage quality.

Fits the theme nicely. There's excellent detail in whatever it is.

Thank you folks, it is a storage box that I have here.

Yep that does the job nicley - the red handbag drawing the eye right in there :)

That works nicely Dave.

What a lovely bandstand! Nicely shot.

Yep that does the job nicley - the red handbag drawing the eye right in there :)

That works nicely Dave.

Very nicely composed and bang on theme.

Thats very nice Dave. Nice bright exposure inside the band stand.

Pete

Really nice.

Though if it's a BANstand, they should be sat down...

Thank you folks, need to try and get my tech in as just come out of hospital, doctors orders to take things slow.

I really like the detailing you’ve captured in the feathers and the DoF works well too. I bet the tit didn’t stay still for long!

Super capture of the blue tit. Cracking detail and fills the frame nicely.

Back Of - lovely! the bird almost has a surprised expression. really well caught and lovely details.

Lovely shot of the car - and so much fun being had too! Great all round shot bang on theme.

culture - love it! they certainly look like they are having fun and the mono pp works really well. Was that the London to Brighton run?

Nice Old car there Dave, the old guy looks like he's whizzing along.

Pete

The background befits the vintage car. They certainly look like they are enjoying themselves.

Lovely shot of the car - and so much fun being had too! Great all round shot bang on theme.

culture - love it! they certainly look like they are having fun and the mono pp works really well. Was that the London to Brighton run?

Thank you folks, yes it was the London to Brighton run.

Back