weekly DAVE'S 2021 WEEKLY 52 SHOWCASE & Finished

Fits the theme perfectly. Lighting looks pretty perfect to me. Highlights in all the right places and subtle reflection.

Nice group of very colourful flowers, I like the DoF and that you can make out more in the background too. Good job.

Nice crocusis crocusees. Nice Crocus - and some others ;)

Well today I took some advice from the members on TP that I'd asked help off and I got it too. I won't bore you all to tears but for me today has been the best day of my life for the last year, it was as if I knew I would not force my self to take a shot or too. So while waiting for my glasses to be fixed I went and had a pint nice and safe in a big beer garden and just watched the people coming and going and it was for me totally fantastic as I did not feel scared at all. Then picked up my glasses and had a lovely walk round town and ended up in the Brighton Pavilion gardens, so two shots from me today for snappers choice. My favourite is Big Red as it's a nice clean BG.

X100V

Big Red by Rohan, on Flickr

The Lamp by Rohan, on Flickr

Nice Tulip - belter of a shot :)

Glad to hear you had a very upbeat day - we all need one of those at the moment. Nice tulip shot - the dof makes for a lovely background.

The red against the green is lovely, and the detail in the flower backed by the gradual falloff of detail behind makes it really pleasant to look at.

Good to see you back at it!

Snappers choice
The Tulip really stands out against the simple green background. Nice detail in the flower.

The red against the green is lovely, and the detail in the flower backed by the gradual falloff of detail behind makes it really pleasant to look at.

Good to see you back at it!
Snappers choice
The Tulip really stands out against the simple green background. Nice detail in the flower.

Thank you both.

A nice story there Dave, and good to hear someone feeling positive at the moment. We could all do with a dose of that. Maybe I should go to the pub too :)

Lovely big red tulip that contrasts perfectly with the green background. I might have given it a bit more space in the frame, but that's really a personal preference thing I think. Lovely stuff!

A nice story there Dave, and good to hear someone feeling positive at the moment. We could all do with a dose of that. Maybe I should go to the pub too :)

Lovely big red tulip that contrasts perfectly with the green background. I might have given it a bit more space in the frame, but that's really a personal preference thing I think. Lovely stuff!

Thanks Ian.

Oh no! I had a friend who hiked to the top of a mountain only to discover his SD card was still in his computer

Gorgeous day and I’m glad you got out with your camera even if you used your phone ha ha!

I think I like the second one best as the path leads you through the image. I think Tim may have a point that the person could have added interest, but I suspect it was a jazz singer hiding in the bushes [emoji38]

For me, I'm struggling to see what the subject is and the people are either hidden behind bushes, or in shadow...

Fantastic blue sky though and some lovely greens in the land.

Oh no! I had a friend who hiked to the top of a mountain only to discover his SD card was still in his computer

Gorgeous day and I’m glad you got out with your camera even if you used your phone ha ha!

I think I like the second one best as the path leads you through the image. I think Tim may have a point that the person could have added interest, but I suspect it was a jazz singer hiding in the bushes [emoji38]
For me, I'm struggling to see what the subject is and the people are either hidden behind bushes, or in shadow...

Fantastic blue sky though and some lovely greens in the land.

Thank you both, the lad saw me and jumped back trying to get out of shot.

My son did that on a 10 day motorcycle holiday we did in Wales. All the Nikon gear in his top box but a battery 250 miles away in South London.

Very pleasant views, agree with LC2 on the subject.

Glad you are out and about Dave, shame about the shy lad as he would have made a good subject on the path.

Pete

Never done that Dave though I am very surprised I haven’t,
nice bright colourful pictures but as has been mentioned not really any subject
good that you are out and about again

Back